The Fiber to the Home Market is slated to increase at a CAGR of 14.7% to reach a valuation of US$ 20,641.8 Million in 2022 and US$ 53,898.7 Million by 2029. An increase in the installation of smart systems at home, and a rise in the usage of mobile apps are the two crucial parameters that are boosting the demand for high-speed Internet. On the back of these factors, the demand for fibre to the home (FTTH) is projected to increase during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Growing adoption of technology advancement solutions such as cloud computing, e-Governance, e-Learning, e-Health, and smart grids, are other major factors due to which the demand for high-speed fiber to the home is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Key Takeaways of Fiber to the Home Market Study
- The 50 to 100 Mbps segment is the key download speed segment, which accounted for the largest share of the fiber to the home market in 2021.
- The smart home application segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment in the FTTH market during the forecast period, owing to the increasing number of smart homes in North America and Western Europe.
- Among all the segments by application, the VoIP segment dominated the global fiber to the home market in terms of revenue in 2021.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is expected to hold the largest share in the fiber to the home market over the forecast period. Moreover, India is anticipated to exhibit an impressive CAGR during the forecast period.
Supportive Government Initiatives for Better Internet Infrastructure to Propel FTTH Market Growth
Increasing government initiatives to promote industrialization and digitalization in developing countries offers a regional expansion opportunity for providers in the fiber to the home market. Rapid increase in data traffic in developing economies such as India, Mexico, and Brazil is another factor that is creating profitable opportunities for service providers in the FTTH market.
More Valuable Insights on Fiber to the Home Market
In its latest report, Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global fiber to the home market, providing historical data for the period of 2014-2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2029.
Ask An Analyst @
Fiber To The Home Market Outlook by Category
By Download Speed :
- Less than 50 Mbps
- 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps
- 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- More than 1 Gbps
By Application :
- Internet TV
- Interactive Gaming
- VPN on Broadband
- Virtual Private LAN Service
- Remote Education
- Smart Home Application
By End User :
- Single Family Homes
- Multiple Dwelling Units
- Small Office Home Office
Request for Customization @
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 7-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs