The global flash calling authentication market is projected to grow from US$ 21.2 Billion in 2021 to US$ 48.4 Billion by 2022. The market is expected to reach US$ 1.2 Trillion by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 38% during the forecast period. A growing market for cost-effective alternatives to SMS and voice services is driving the market for flash calling authentication. There will be numerous OTT providers and aggregators that integrate flash call authentication into their apps, while many OTT companies provide these authentication options as a part of their services.
In several verticals such as finance, transportation, logistics, healthcare, and others, A2P messaging has become more prevalent as a method of sending notices, verification, and confirmation to customers. A2P traffic growth presents a lucrative opportunity for mobile operators. Protecting their networks from malpractice of any kind is now their highest priority to deliver A2P services in a reliable, secure, and high-quality manner.
Get a Report Sample @
- The global flash calling authentication market is currently valued at US$ 48.4 Bn, with a CAGR of 38% during the forecast period.
- United States is expected to record the highest CAGR of 37.7% between 2022 and 2032.
- Single-factor authentication segment will grow at a CAGR of 37.8% during the forecast period.
- In China, the market is expected to reach US$ 80.5 billion by the end of 2032 the forecast period.
- In the U.K., the industry registered a CAGR of 36.7% during the forecast period.
Key Players that have been profiled in the report are Apple, BBK, Bell Deutsche Telekom, Facebook Messenger, Huawei, Imo, Kakao Talk, Lenovo, LINE, Meta, Orange, Samsung, and Telefonica.
In order to establish their reputation as a recognized and profitable business firm, leading players continue to adopt R&D, collaborations, new product launches, mergers, joint ventures, product approvals, product innovations, patents, partnership agreements, digital marketing, and acquisitions, etc.
- In November 2021, An interesting study by Juniper Research revealed that flash calls pose a new threat to the SMS revenue of network operators. Researchers at Juniper Research recommend that operators implement solutions that can identify these traffic patterns as quickly as possible. A shift to flash calling can be attributed in part to the low costs of termination, the convenience of the user experience, and the diminished likelihood of fraud.
- In December 2021, Sinch AB (publ) announced the acquisition of Pathwire. Various sources of funding have been employed to support the acquisition, including own funds, equity, and debt facilities. The cash consideration of USD 925 million has been paid to the sellers, which includes funds managed by Thoma Bravo and Turn/River Capital, upon closing of the transaction. Additionally, Sinch plans to issue and deliver 51 million additional shares of Sinch to the Sellers, which will be provided in two equal installments (in February and May, 2022).
Ask An Analyst @
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global flash calling authentication market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
By Authentication Type:
- Single-factor Authentication
- Two-factor Authentication
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Check Related Links –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs