The global gelatin market is set to observe growth at a CAGR of 5.8%, exceeding US$ 5,278.4 Mn by 2032. Water as well as aqueous polyhydric alcohols are almost solely used as solvents in gelatin compositions for confectionery and dessert food products. Gelatin’s protective colloid feature inhibits ice and sugar crystallization in milk products and frozen meals.
Increasing application of gelatin due to its viscosity qualities will propel the demand in the food & beverage industry. Gelatin prevents water separation in sour cream or cottage cheese, and is used in marshmallows to prevent sugar crystallization.
Download Sample Copy of this Report@
It also maintains soft and flexible nature of marshmallow , enhancing the viscosity and stabilizing foam during the manufacturing process. According to the study, gelatin can be found in up to 1% of chewable tablets, crackers, and candy coatings.
Hence, the use of gelatin in the production of soft, chewy candies will increase the sales in the global gelatin market. Further, for reduced-fat margarine products, gelatin is used as an emulsifier and extender.
However, in the U.S., edible gelatin is most commonly used to make gelatin desserts at concentrations of 1.5–2.5%. Hence, gelatin is available pre-mixed with sugar and flavorings or unflavored gelatin packets for this purpose. As per FMI, type A gelatin is the most common type of edible gelatin, thereby, fueling the use in food & beverage industry.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The gelatin market is estimated to expand at CAGRs of 5.8% over the forecast period
- Europe gelatin market is expected to hold around 27% of value share in 2022.
- Among the type segment of the gelatin market, type B will witness significant growth during the assessment period
- North America is expected to dominate the gelatin market and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecasted period.
- Porcine source is leading source segment, whereas food and beverages is leading end-use application segment.
Sterling Biotech Limited, Gelita AG, Darling Ingredients Inc., India Gelatine & Chemicals, Nitta Gelatin Inc., Tessenderlo Group, Sterling Gelatin, PB Gelatins GmbH, Junca Gelatines S.L, Trobas Gelatine BV, Weishardt Holding San are key players in gelatin market
Ask Our Analyst@
Gelatin Market by Category
- Type A
- Type B
By End-Use Application:
- Protein Bars and Powder
- Food & Beverage
- Dairy Products
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Personal Care
- Gelling Agent
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle east and Africa
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How big is the Gelatin Market?
- What is the North America Gelatin Market Outlook?
- At What Rate Will Gelatin Demand Grow in Europe?
- Which Are the Key Countries Shaping the Gelatin Market?
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10 years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs