The global alcohol use disorder treatment market garnered a market value of US$ 700 million in 2023 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 1,300 million by registering a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period 2023 to 2033. The rising incidence of alcohol abuse and binge drinking is predicted to fuel the industry. This disease makes no distinctions and may affect anybody, regardless of age or gender, creating a larger market for alcohol use disorder treatment.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16418
Many nations have seen a rise in patient awareness, an increase in treatment-seeking frequency, increased government participation, and a greater emphasis on addiction reduction as a result of drug awareness campaigns and related preventative programs. Knowledge is disseminated via television advertising, newspapers, information booklets, and other forms of media, all of which benefit market expansion. The number of persons successfully treated for AUD is growing as a result of new medications that prevent deterioration while also regulating alcohol cravings.
More than 30,000 people die in the United States each year as a result of liver cirrhosis, the vast majority of which are the result of alcohol usage. Due to the availability of treatment medications and a well-developed health infrastructure, North America dominates the market for AUD treatment. Since, India and China are the most populous countries in the world; Asia Pacific has the highest population density. Owing to the increase in vulnerable adult population and strong demand for AUD treatment, the Asia-Pacific area is predicted to develop at a significant rate from 2023 to 2033.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- FMI projects the global alcohol use disorder treatment market to expand at a 6.4% value CAGR by 2033
- The global alcohol use disorder treatment market is estimated at a market value of US$ 700 million
- The global alcohol use disorder treatment market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 1,300 million
- Europe is forecasted to be the most lucrative for alcohol use disorder treatment market growth
- North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
- As per Future Market Insights, the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
- The alcohol abuse segment is expected to hold the largest market share for alcohol use disorder treatment in the forecast period 2023-2033.
“Drug awareness programmes and addiction & recovery facilities among the people are considerably contributing to market growth. One of the most important aspects of the development of the alcohol use disorder treatment industry is the use of awareness campaigns and associated anticipatory programmes,” says an analyst at FMI.
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16418
Prominent players in the alcohol use disorder treatment market are Alkermes, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., BioCorRx, Inc., Adial Pharmaceuticals, ADDEX THERAPEUTICS, Kinnov Therapeutics, Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Omeros Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Merck & Co. Inc.
- In December 2022, BioCorRx Inc., a developer and provider of innovative treatment programmes for substance abuse and related disorders announced that it has partnered with Government Plus LLC, a leading provider of private sector healthcare to veterans, to expand its Beat Addiction Recovery Program across the country.
- In November 2022, Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that it has entered into a final merger agreement with Indivior Inc, a subsidiary of Indivior PLC, to be acquired. According to the terms of the deal, Indivior will buy all of Opiant’s existing shares for $20.00 per share in cash at closure, plus contingent value rights (CVRs) reflecting possible further payments of up to $8.00 per share over a seven-year period if accomplished.
Key Segments Profiled in the Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment Industry Survey
By Disorder Type:
- Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol Dependence
- Alcohol Addiction
By Treatment Type:
- Multidisciplinary Treatment
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global alcohol use disorder treatment market, providing historical data for 2018-2022 and forecast statistics from 2023-2033.
To understand opportunities in the alcohol use disorder treatment market, the market is segmented on the basis of disorder type (alcohol abuse, alcohol dependence, alcohol addiction and alcoholism), by treatment type (medication, therapy and multidisciplinary treatment), across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16418
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs