The global Handheld Dental X-Ray Systems Market is expected to be worth US$ 211.9 Million by the end of 2022, and to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% to be worth US$ 397.1 Million by the end of 2032. According to a recent study by Future Market Insights, >150 X-ray shot systems will lead the global market with a share of approximately 58.5% in 2021.
With age, the risk of developing diseases rises correspondingly. According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), roughly one continuous ailment has a negative impact on close to 80% of senior Americans. The American Medical Association (AMA) predicts that by 2030, over 60% of persons aged 65 or older will be managing multiple chronic conditions.
The older population will spur interest in more advanced medical care facilities, and diagnostic and therapeutic options. The prevalence of age-related disorders is predicted to rise with the rapid global growth in the elderly population.
Additionally, a rise in vascular, dental, and cancer illnesses is fuelling the market for handheld X-ray machines. The government is funding numerous X-ray research initiatives, which can also fuel the market’s expansion.
Request Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15762
Government assistance may contribute to the creation of advanced products and stimulate the market during the forecast term. Such advancements are fuelling the demand for various X-ray devices such as handheld dental X-ray devices.
According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), periodontal disease affects around 47.2% of Americans over 30. In addition, rising dental prosthesis procedures have sparked the creation of novel dental technology, and the developed global healthcare infrastructure is actively promoting market expansion.
As a result, there are now more licences and permissions for handheld dental x-ray machines accessible on the market, which has improved the variety of goods available. In order to grow the industry and provide products that comply with regulations, businesses in the market are concentrating on acquiring regulatory licences.
Thus, the market for handheld dental X-ray systems will expand due to the growing usage of these products.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The dental clinics segment dominates the handheld dental X-ray systems market with over 6% value share in 2021, owing to the increasing chronic oral diseases.
- North America accounts for the highest share of 6% of the global handheld dental X-ray systems market share in 2021, due to the increased incidence of oral cancer cases, increasing elderly population and increase in the number of product approvals in this region.
- >150 X-ray shots system devices accounted for the highest share of 5% of the global handheld X-rays market share in 2021, due to the new features and overall efficiency of these products.
- Europe market for handheld dental X-ray systems is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 1% over the forecast duration, owing to a rise in the awareness for oral hygiene as well as education of people regarding the treatment of periodontal diseases through these devices.
“Increasing incidence of periodontitis and associated diseases, and increasing number of approvals by the regulatory bodies to boost the market over the forecast period,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15762
In order to diversify their product offerings and increase their geographical presence, leading industry participants in the handheld dental X-ray systems market are concentrating on the development, introduction, and approval of innovative products.
- On 30th August, 2021 an e-commerce portal for the selling and distribution of dental goods has reportedly been developed in India by Vatech k/as “DentGanga”. This action is a part of Vatech’s larger plan to diversify its commercial ventures in nations where it holds the largest market share.
- On 20th January 2021, PolaroidHealth launched Rextar Portable X-Ray Generator with a pistol grip.
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the handheld dental X-ray systems market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2012 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032. The global handheld dental X-ray systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The handheld dental X-ray systems market is segmented into two parts based on the product type (upto 100 X-ray shots system, 100-150 X-ray shots system, and >150 X-ray shots system), and end user (hospitals, dental clinics, and group dental practices), across seven key regions of the world.
To Buy this Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15762
Key Market Segments Covered in Handheld Dental X-rays Industry Research
- Upto 100 X-ray shots system
- 100-150 X-ray shots system
- >150 X-ray shots system
By End User:
- Dental Clinics
- Group Dental Practices
Have a Look at Healthcare Domain Related Research Reports:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs