The market for IMO Fiber is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% over the anticipated forecast period, according to research from Future Market Insights. From USD 712.1 million in 2022 to USD 1,239.6 million in 2032, that is the predicted growth in market value. At the end of 2021, the IMO Fiber market had a value of USD 678.2 million, and in 2022, it is expected to rise by 5% year over year.
Oligosaccharides function prominently as prebiotics in the food & beverage industry. Prebiotics is widely recognized as an integral part of human diet, with numerous and substantial impacts beyond the health of the intestines. Some forms of prebiotics are commercially available, and others are currently under production. IMO fibres are prebiotic, food ingredients that selectively stimulate the growth and/or metabolism of health-promoting bacteria in the intestinal tract, thus improving the intestinal balance of the body. IMO fiber prebiotics is recognized as an integral part of the human diet, with diverse and significant impacts beyond the health of the intestines. IMO fiber can be used as a low carbohydrate sweetener in the food & beverage industry.
There is a growing demand for nutrients added to packaged foods that specifically resolve most of the deficiencies, such as vitamin deficiency, etc. Consumers are aware of the health benefits resulting from the use of dietary supplements. IMO fiber are categorized into dietary supplement ingredients, such as fiber, natural goods, and balanced prepared foods improve the packaged food industry. Consumers prefer to adopt a balanced lifestyle, which has led to a higher intake of food and beverages with possible health benefits.
Request a Sample of this Report @
At present, consumers have become more mindful of their diet by focusing on a wide approach to health and wellbeing that covers almost every aspect of life. Customers are also increasingly engaging in healthy habits, drinking and consuming nutritious and organic food and beverages, and enjoying healthy diets.
Awareness about Functional Food Are Increasing the Demand for IMO Fiber
Growing demand for functional foods is responsible for the increase in demand for functional ingredients, such as IMO fibers, which offer health benefits without compromising the taste or sensory quality of food items. IMO fiber is used as a functional ingredient in food products that have digestion-resistant properties.
There has been an increase in demand for clean label food around the globe over the last few years. Growing customer understanding of the health benefits of products that contain ingredients with natural properties are rising.
Strong support from global ingredients producers for the development of such products are main factors driving the market for clean label products, as these are extracted without the use of any additives, chemicals, and artificial ingredients and are also minimally processed.
IMO Fiber: Key Players
Some the key players operating their business in the global IMO fiber market are –
- Shandong Bailong Group Co., Ltd.
- Baolingbao Biology, Co. Ltd
- Anhui Elite Industrial Co., Ltd.
- BioNeutra Global Corporation
- Shandong Tianjiao Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Huachen Starch Sugar Production Co., Ltd
Ask An Analyst @
Impact of Covid-19 on IMO Fiber.
IMO Fiber is prominently used in food and beverage and pharmaceuticals. As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, the market will recover by fourth quarter of 2020. Factors such as closed border, strict quarantines, supply chain disruptions, and trade disruptions may limit people’s access to adequate and nutritious food sources, mainly in countries that are seriously affected by the virus or already affected by high levels of food insecurity.
In addition, factors such as lack of fertilizers, veterinary medicines, and other inputs may influence agricultural production due to restrictions on travel. This is likely to impact the demand of IMO Fiber worldwide.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- IMO Fiber market segment
- IMO Fiber market dynamics
- IMO Fiber market size
- IMO Fiber supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to IMO Fiber market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in IMO Fiber market
- Technology related to production/processing of algae omega
- Value chain analysis of the IMO Fiber market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
IMO Fiber: Market Segmentation
Based on function, global IMO Fiber can be segmented as: –
- Prebiotic agent
- Bulking agent
- Sugar Substitute
Based on form, global IMO Fiber can be segmented as: –
Based on end-use, global IMO Fiber can be segmented as: –
- Animal feed
Buy Complete Report @
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the IMO Fiber market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the IMO Fiber market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 9-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs