Future Market Insights (FMI), a market research and consultancy organisation with ESOMAR certification, provides information about the major factors influencing the soy protein isolate market in its latest study.
Infant formula is increasingly using soy protein isolates. Additionally, they are employed to improve the protein content of meat-based systems, functional foods, weaning foods, and dairy substitutes. Soy protein isolate has a number of health advantages for people with obesity-related conditions such inflammation and liver damage. Functional foods, however, continue to account for growing applications. In terms of application, the functional foods market will control more than 65% of the whole market in 2021, predicts FMI.
The market for soy protein isolate is predicted to develop significantly due to the rise in obesity and the link between fatty liver disease and serious illnesses like cardiovascular disease. Consumers are turning veggie in greater numbers. This is the result of increased concern for animal welfare.
These are high-quality goods that are well-designed and employed in milk drinks because of their excellent dispersibility. On the worldwide soy protein market, soy protein isolates are the second-largest product category. Low-fat content, bland flavour, and ease of digestion are further benefits of employing soy protein isolates.
To Get Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5832
Key Takeaways from Soy Protein Isolate Market Study
- Soy protein isolate market is expected to register a little below 5% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- According to FMI, the U.S. is expected to hold more than 88.8% of share in North America in the year 2021
- Exhibiting over 4% Y-o-Y growth, the U.K. will remain a key market in Europe
- Growth in Germany and France is expected to be supported by higher focus on health and wellness
- The rising demand for plant-based alternatives will fuel demand in China, Japan, and South Korea
“Manufactures are increasingly investing in research and development activities to offer better quality products to consumers. This also resulted in a flurry of product launches in the last few years, which is expected to remain a chief driver of the market” said a lead analyst at FMI
Who is Winning?
For manufacturers of soy protein isolate, emerging nations provide a rare opportunity. For instance, China’s thriving food industry and preference for plant-based foods have drawn some of the top market players. In addition, FMI notices a substantial emphasis on product launches and strategic alliances among market participants.
- In 2017, DuPont launched SUPRO XT 55, an isolated soy protein in protein beverages. This enhanced the company’s product portfolio.
- In 2019, the Scoular Company and Rogers grains join forces in Ohio specialty corn and soybeans business.
- In 2019 Cargill entered into a partnership with the Iowa Soybean Association, and Quantified Ventures to advance agricultural conservation in Iowa, the United States.
- In 2019, Cargill signed a joint venture agreement with Archer Daniels Midland Company,
Some of the key players operating in the soy protein isolate market are, Archer Daniel Midland, The Scoular Company, Kerry, Burcon, Farbest, Cargill Inc., Scoular, Batory Food, CHS Inc., Crown Soya Protein Group E.I., Fuji Oil Holdings Inc., Dupont De Numerous Company, Food Chem International, Nutra Food Ingredients LLC, Osage Food Products, and And other players.
Talk with Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5832
Soy protein Isolate Market by Category
Based on Form, the global Soy Protein Isolate market can be segmented as:
Based on Application, the global Soy Protein Isolate market can be segmented as:
- Functional foods
- Bakery & confectionary
- Other Applications
Based on function, the global Soy Protein Isolate market can be segmented as:
- Fat & water absorption
- Other Functions
Table of Content
1. Market Overview
1.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
1.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2. Market Background
2.1. Macro-Economic Factors
2.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
2.3. Market Dynamics
3. Value Chain Analysis
3.1. Raw Material Suppliers
3.2. Product Manufacturers
4. Consumers Survey Analysis
4.1. Consumer Sentiment Analysis
4.2. Retailer Sentiment Analysis
4.3. Social Sentiment Analysis
5. Global Soy Protein Isolates Market Demand Analysis 2016-2020 and Forecast, 2021-2031
to be continued…!
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5832
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports