The global isoflavones market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 5.5% and top a valuation of US$ 2.3 Bn by 2032. Isoflavones can exhibit better anti-inflammatory activities through increased anti-oxidative properties, for which there are several medical conditions which can be improved with the usage of isoflavones. For instance, consumers who eat a high isoflavones-based soy diet in their adolescent years can possess a little risk of breast cancer later.
Also, isoflavones from fermented soy or soy protein can effectively reduce blood sugar, thus inhibiting type 2 diabetes in humans. Even the isoflavones-based soy formula supplementation can remove the diarrhea conditions in infants when compared to cow milk drinking formula. According to research, isoflavones from soy can strongly reduce the bad cholesterol known as LDL, thus inhibiting the high cholesterol level of blood.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14903
Furthermore, the isoflavones sources which are protein-based food, such as tempeh, tofu, and other related products contains very lower amount of cholesterol, and isoflavones supplements made from such sources are proven well effective in managing blood cholesterol levels in human body. Along with that, soy-based isoflavones may also lower the blood pressure when taken in certain conditions.
Consumers with the symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) can take up isoflavones-based diet effectively in their food chart to improve the symptoms conditions and to lower the abdominal pain. Menopausal symptoms, such as depression, irritability, and hot flashes can also be reduced with isoflavones-based diet. Even soy-based isoflavones supplements can increase bone density, thus reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
All of the aforementioned factors are enhancing the demand for isoflavones increasing among consumers with each passing day and manufacturers are being motivated to come up with new range of products with different forms and applications to meet up the demand well.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The isoflavones market is worth of US$ 1.4 Bn sales in 2022.
- The isoflavones market is expected to expand at CAGRs of 5.5% through 2032.
- Global isoflavones demand is projected to grow year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of 5.2% in 2022.
- The isoflavones market is growing with a notable boost towards the production to reach USD 2.3 Bn by 2032.
- Healthy raw materials, packaging, and improved cleaner label products to be the influencing factors among consumers, which is driving sales of isoflavones across global markets.
- Demand for isoflavones grew at 4.6% CAGR between 2017 and 2021.
- Cargill, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, International Flavors and Fragrances, and NutraScience Labs are expected to be the top players in the industry.
- Organic natured, liquid form segment and soy-based isoflavones are in heavy demand from dietary and pharmaceuticals industry carrying a notable market share.
“The emerging isoflavones-based diet for its nutritional profile and ability to create healthy dietary supplements and nutraceuticals based on specific applications related to several health conditions starting from menopausal syndromes to treatment for heart disease and osteoporosis have created huge demand for the product among consumers over the time period,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Request for Report Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14903
Key brands associated with isoflavones are focusing on sustainable product developments, while also extending the product lines with several modifications and extensive research procedures to boost the industry growth and to capture more market share in global arena.
- The Japanese company Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, has created soy isoflavones named as EQUELLE, which is focused on equol, a component produced when the specific ingredient of soy isoflavones, daidzein is metabolized by the intestinal bacteria to generate a more powerful result than any crude soy isoflavones.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company is offering its soy isoflavones under the name NovaSoy®, which is a plant-based product and can be found on almost as large as 125 supplement brands all over the world.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global isoflavones market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on nature (organic and conventional), form (powder, liquid, and wax), source (soybean, peanut, chickpea, clover, and others), and application (food & beverages, nutraceuticals & dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, and others), across seven major regions of the world.
Ask Our Analyst More about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14903
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much worth is the Isoflavones industry?
- At what CAGR is the market poised to expand through 2032?
- How was the performance of Isoflavones been over the past half-decade?
- What will be the market for Isoflavones worth in 2032?
- Who are the key players operating in the market?
- Which are the top countries driving the Isoflavones market demand?
- What are the benefits of isoflavones?
- What foods are high in isoflavones?
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports