The leadership development program market is expected to exceed US$ 2,805.2 Million by 2022, projecting growth at an impressive CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period 2022-2032. Demand for leadership development programs is rapidly increasing across the educational institutions and corporate sectors, owing to the growing importance of these courses & programs in improving productivity, and building better teams, and nurturing future leaders.
Attributed to this, these upscaling & skills development programs are increasingly being used for training interns and junior employees across organizations and educating students across colleges & other educational institutions. This is estimated to assist the leadership development program market to total US$ 7,410 Mn by the end of 2032, in comparison to the US$ 2,547.3 Mn registered in 2021.
There is a rapid surge in the trend of e-learning across the globe, driven by the increasing penetration of mobile devices & internet and introduction of innovative technologies such as digital simulations, virtual reality, and others. Hence, increasing availability of online programs integrated with such advanced technologies is likely to favor the sales of leadership development in the global market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14756
Due to the growing complexity in the corporate world and rising presence of MNCs, several corporate leaders are focusing on providing free leadership development programs for upscaling employee standards, building productive teams, and promoting better decision making. Driven by such developments, the global leadership development program market is expected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 4,604.8 Mn by 2032.
- The U.S. is expected to account for maximum revenue share in the North America market, owing to the presence of large number of colleges and universities.
- The U.K. is anticipated to register growth at a robust CAGR, owing to the increasing adoption of leadership development programs by corporate companies.
- India is estimated to account for a significant share in the South Asia market, driven by the growing introduction of participant-based leadership development programs in the country.
- On the basis of mode of learning, in-person learning is forecast to emerge as a highly remunerative segment, exhibiting growth at 8% CAGR through 2032.
- Among the program participant vertical, the student segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace, driven by increasing student inclination towards acquiring leadership skills.
Key providers of leadership development program in the global market are aiming at introducing novel programs as per the participant’s requirement. Also, some of the companies are entering into collaboration, merger, acquisition, and agreements to strengthen their footprint in the market. For instance,
- In January 2022, Jaro Education, an EdTech company based in India, announced introducing a novel leadership development program for the mid to senior level employees, covering aspects strategic planning, leadership style, group dynamics team management, and others. This will assist the company to increase its market share in the India market.
- In June 2021, the Center for Creative Leadership, a U.S-based provider of executive education announced launching online version of its flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP) for assisting mid-level leaders to address various challenges.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-14756
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2022 to 2032.
Key Market Segments Covered in Leadership Development Program Market Research
By Learner Type :
- Group/ Small Team Learners
- Individual/ Private Learners
By Program Participants :
- Junior/ Entry-Level Employees
- Mid-Level Employees
- Senior Executives
By Mode of Learning :
- Online Learning
- In-Person Learning
By Duration :
- Less Than 1 Week
- 1 Week To 1 Month
- More Than 1 Month
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East And Africa
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14756
Read Related Reports:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs