[Report of 210 Pages] The global Liposuction Market is expected to grow at a 6.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, with a market value of approximately US$ 9.1 billion by 2032. According to Future Market Insights, the power-assisted liposuction procedure segment will account for approximately 41.5% of the global market in 2021.
Increasing prevalence of obesity and unwanted body fat across the globe is driving the demand in the market. Growth in the market is also attributed to rising adoption of new technical measures and minimally invasive procedures with advancements in control systems.
Liposuction procedures are gaining traction among all age groups such as rhinoplasty and breast enhancement. As a result, the surge in obese populations in several regions has paved the way for technologically advanced surgical procedures that are to be commercialized.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14850
Power-assisted liposuction and laser-guided liposuction are gaining importance because of faster recovery, reduced time for the hospital stay, and enhanced patient outcomes. The development of the liposuction market is also underpinned by increasing popularity of cosmetic surgeries with enhanced features, adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, and prevalence of stubborn fat accumulation in several body parts.
In February 2021, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons published the top countries which perform, and are at best in surgeries. The list included South Korea which is a prime hub for liposuction, nose jobs, and blepharoplasty. The U.S. is said to be popular in liposuction procedures, while Columbia has also displayed growth in the number of cosmetic surgical procedures.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Power-assisted liposuction accounted for 41.5% market value share in 2021 and is expected to display a CAGR growth of 8.5% over the forecast period.
- By anatomy, the abdomen segment led the market with around 31.0% of share in 2021. The procedures for fat reduction of the abdomen have displayed positive clinical outcomes when performed using advanced liposuction procedures.
- Plastic surgery & cosmetic clinics as end-users held a higher share in the liposuction market by a value of 62.7% in 2021.
- Latin America is slated to be a leading region with a value share of 30.6% at the end of the forecast period on the back of growing medical tourism and availability of cost-effective cosmetic surgical procedures
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14850
“With rising adoption of minimally invasive liposuction procedures and prevalence of obesity across the globe, the market is expected to witness growth at an exponential rate over the forecast period,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Recognition, acquisitions, expansion, development of an extensive product and product launches are the key strategies adopted by manufacturers and integrators to increase the consumer base in different geographies. The market for liposuction devices is fragmented, thus providers are employing growth tactics such as R&D investment to stay competitive.
- In 2021, Alma Lasers introduced the Alma PrimeX™ platform for skin tightening procedures and body contouring.
- Apyx Medical Corporation announced the publication of two distinct peer-reviewed studies in the journal Dermatological Reviews in October 2020, which add to the growing body of clinical evidence supporting the use of Renuvion (liposuction device).
Key Market Segments Covered In Liposuction Industry Research
By Procedure Type:
- Manual Liposuction
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
- Power-Assisted Liposuction
- Laser-Guided Liposuction
- Upper arms
- Calves and ankles
- Chest and back
- Hips and thighs
- Chin and neck
- Hospital Setting
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Clinics
To Buy this Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14850
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs