The Global Neurology Clinical Trials Market was valued at US$ 5.4 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 10.5 Billion by 2032 finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market survey. As per the findings, the neurology clinical trials market for Huntington’s disease achieved a growth rate of 5.2% during 2017-2021. Huntington’s disease occurs in every 2.7 per 100,000 habitats worldwide. Egypt contributes to the highest number of people suffering from Huntington’s disease with 21 of every 100,000 individuals.
US to dominate the neurology clinical trials Market throughout the Analysis Period
The US generated the highest revenue in the neurology clinical trials market in 2021. Revenue through neurology clinical trials in the U.S. grew at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2017-2021. An increase in life expectancy and a rise in neurological disorders in the U.S. is driving the need to expand neurology clinical trials. Support from government agencies and leading pharmaceutical companies like Biogen are leading the market with anticipated revenue growth of 6.6% CAGR over the forecasted period set between 2021 and 2032.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15859
Neurology Clinical Trials Market: Competition Insights
At present, health organizations and pharmaceutical companies are largely aiming at expanding their manufacturing facilities, investing in R&D, and inventing new drugs for the treatment of neurological disorders. The key companies operating in the neurology clinical trials market include Novartis, Covance, Medpace, Charles River Laboratories, Syneous Health, Icon Plc, GlaxoSmithKline, Aurora Healthcare, Biogen, and IQVIA.
Some of the recent developments by key providers of neurology clinical trials are as follows:
- In June 2022, Novartis announced the publication of Nature Medicine of Zolgensma data. The data revealed that children with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) treated with Zolgensma were able to retain age-appropriate motor skills such as sitting, standing, and walking independently.
- In June 2022, Biogen joined hands with Alectos Therapeutics to develop and commercialize a small molecule therapy known as AL01811, as a possible treatment for Parkinson’s disease. The collaboration will benefit Alectos with US$ 77.5 and US$ 630 Mn for development and commercial payments respectively. Moreover, Biogen will conduct responsible for regulatory costs and manufacturing once the therapy is approved for clinical settings.
- In June 2022, Scientists at Yale University discovered that a drug developed by Bristol Myers Squibb has the ability to repair the loss of neuronal nexus known as synapse which is the key contributor to cognitive decline. The study also stated that it has the ability to restore synaptic connections in Alzheimer’s mouse models. The drug also minimized the toxic build-up of tau protein present in the brain of animals.
- In April 2022, Novartis announced long-term data of Phase 3 ASCLEPIOS I/II trials. The data exhibited the efficacy of Kesimpta and stated that treatment of four years will reduce the risk of three and six months of confirmed disability and fewer relapses.
- In April 2022, FDA granted Novartis, a commercial license to manufacture Zolgensma, a multi-product gene therapy with a 170,000 square-foot facility at Durham, N.C. site to test and release Zolgensma.
Key Segments Covered in Neurology Clinical Trials Industry Survey
Neurology Clinical Trials Market by Phase:
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
Neurology Clinical Trials Market by Study Design:
- Expanded access
Neurology Clinical Trials Market by Indication:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Traumatic brain Injury (TBI)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscle regeneration
- Other Indications
Buy This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15859
Neurology Clinical Trials Market by Region:
- North America Neurology Clinical Trials Market
- Latin America Neurology Clinical Trials Market
- Europe Neurology Clinical Trials Market
- South Asia Neurology Clinical Trials Market
- East Asia Neurology Clinical Trials Market
- Oceania Neurology Clinical Trials Market
- Middle East & Africa Neurology Clinical Trials Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs