In North America and Europe, it is projected that the phosphatidylserine market would grow further due to the increased demand for functional foods and dietary supplements. Future Market Insights estimates that the market for phosphatidylserine will increase at a CAGR of 5.1% from its current value of USD 169.5 million to USD 232.5 million by 2032.
The expansion of the phosphatidylserine market is being hampered by a very complex production process and restricted utilisation. However, as people become more health-conscious, eating healthy is becoming more popular in Western countries like the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, and others. To stay fit and healthy, people use dietary supplements. Phosphatidylserine supplements have a number of health advantages.
Furthermore, to appeal to health-conscious consumers, leading players in the phosphatidylserine supplement market are producing products that are gluten-free, salt-free, sugar-free, starch-free, and fish-free, among other things. Over the projected period of 2022-2032, the phosphatidylserine market is expected to grow at a healthy rate.
The GRAS certification provided by the US Food and Drug Administration is one of the supportive factors for the increased use of phosphatidylserine in dietary supplements as well as expanded employment of phosphatidylserine in other industries. Manufacturers have been urged to include phosphatidylserine into new goods as a result of the funding.
In addition, the FDA authorized phosphatidylserine’s health claim for improving memory and cognitive impairment in 2003. Phosphatidylserine has been introduced into medicinal foods as a result of this permission, particularly for memory-related diseases like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Get Sample of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8959
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- A large portion of dietary supplement users in the United States take supplements for health and wellbeing reasons. In the worldwide phosphatidylserine market, the dietary supplements sub-segment is estimated to account for a significant portion of the end use segment.
- Phosphatidylserine is now used in a minor amount in the cosmetics business, although this is projected to change due to rising research and development spending. The US Food and Drug Administration’s approval and grant are functioning as a stimulus for the worldwide phosphatidylserine market.
- In terms of end use, the Functional Foods segment dominated in 2019. This is due to factors such as an increase in major companies’ investment, an increase in people’s health consciousness, an increase in the demand for phosphatidylserine in functional foods, an increase in people’s disposable income, and an increase in healthier product launches based on customer needs.
“Phosphatidylserine is thought to play a crucial role in the treatment of brain illnesses because it is vital overall good brain health. Phosphatidylserine producers are coming out with more creative products based on its many health benefits, which have a variety of applications in the pharmaceutical business and nutritional supplements.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Players in the Phosphatidylserine Market use a variety of methods, including product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographic expansion. These manufacturers also participate in various exhibitions and events across the globe to increase the awareness of their products.
- PS-PA Synergy is a patented phosphatidylserine and phosphatidic acid compound that Jarrow Formulas Inc launched in 2015 to boost the stress response under psychological situations.
- Lipogen Products Ltd and Xenesta signed a marketing agreement in 2016 for Lipogen PSPA, a high-quality, vegan-friendly blend of phosphatidylserine and phosphatidic acid.
Some of the leading companies offering phosphatidylserine are Lonza AG, Enzymotec Ltd, Lipogen Products Ltd., Doosan Corporation, Novastell, Nagase ChemteX Corporation, Bontac Bio-engineering (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., ECA Healthcare, Inc., Lipoid GmbH, and Chemi Nutra LLC.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8959
Get More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the phosphatidylserine market presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032.
Global Phosphatidylserine Market: Segmentation
By End Use:
- Functional Foods
- Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Plant Source
- Others (Cabbage etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the growth rate of the phosphatidylserine market?
- What is the market’s forecasted outlook for 2022-2032?
- What are the major industry drivers?
- What are the key industry strategies of the global phosphatidylserine market?
- What are the major regional markets for phosphatidylserine?
- Which region consumes the highest amount of phosphatidylserine?
- What are the most common types of phosphatidylserine in the market?
- What are the market’s major end use segments?
- What are the Key companies operating in the market?
Talk with Our Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8959
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports