The global Security Testing Market was valued at US$ 7.9 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 27 Bn by 2032, finds Future Market Insights in a recent market survey. As per the findings of the report, revenue through BFSI is projected to remain the key contributor to revenue. BFSI require the processing of large amounts of very sensitive data, and their software requires frequent testing in order to ensure the safety of this data. The increases in digitalization, home transactions, and remote workers are also expected to drive demand.
United States to Command the Larger Proportion of Security Testing Sales throughout the Analysis Period
The United States is the leading market for Security Testing demand, having witnessed CAGR of 13.7% from 2017 – 2021 and accounting for over 35% of the market demand. The market is expected to grow in the future as well, with a forecasted market value of US$ 9.4 Bn, with an absolute dollar opportunity of US $6.3 Bn. The rise in government regulations requiring testing to promote cybersecurity is the key driver for demand.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2452
“Security Testing providers are closely working on research and development to combat the ever-changing cybercrime techniques of cybercriminals” comments an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Security Testing Market: Competition Insights
At present, Security Testing providers are focused on harnessing new technology and addressing recent cybersecurity breaches. The key companies operating in the market include IBM, SecureWorks, Synopsys, Rapid7, Micro Focus, Cigniti, AT&T, WhiteHat Security, Veracode, Checkmarx, McAfee, Core Security, Parasoft, ScienceSoft, Data Theorem, Kryptowire ,LogRhythm, PortSwigger, ImpactQA, and NowSecure
Some of the recent development in Security Testing are as follows:
- In June 2022, Synopsys, Inc. announced the acquisition of WhiteHat Security for US$ 330 Mn. Whitehat is a provider of application security testing SaaS.
- In June 2021, HelpSystems and Cybellum announced a partnership to offer an automated automotive security scanning and vulnerability management analysis solution
- In April 2021, IBM Security announced a collaboration with HCL Technologies for the unification and streamlining of threat management though an SOC platform.
- In August 2021, FireEye introduced FireEye XDR. The platform aims to help security teams to detect and respond to threats in a more efficient and streamlined manner. FireEye Helix offers an integration by offering SOAR and SIEM capabilities via Mandiant-powered threat intelligence.
- In July 2020, Checkmarx partnered with Gaming Innovation Group. Through this, GiG developers will be able to access a source code scanning tool to aid in security testing.
- In September 2020, Indium Software announced the launching of its unified smart testing platform uphoriX, which combines functional testing, performance testing, security and compatibility. The testing is automated over the cloud and compatible with testing tools.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2452
Market Segments Covered in Security Testing Market Analysis
- Application Security Testing
- Network Security Testing
- Device Security Testing
- Social Engineering
By Deployment Size:
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Retail and E-Commerce
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
Get Flat 30% Off on Report Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2452
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports