The global teledentistry market is expected to reach a market value of US$ 1.45 billion in 2022 and a market value of US$ 6.56 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 16.30% between 2022 and 2032.
The growing need to reduce dental care costs, the widespread adoption of mHealth in dental practises, the internet and smartphone capabilities in developing countries, and growing awareness of teledentistry platforms are all driving the growth of the teledentistry market. In the historical period 2016 to 2021, the market for teledentistry grew at a CAGR of 9%.
Download Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12168
The increasing penetration of the internet and smartphones in dental applications is one of the primary factors augmenting the industry growth. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population and the growing adoption of teledentistry solutions among them due to their convenience and cost-effectiveness are the key factors expected to fuel the industry growth during the projected period.
To curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, the government of various countries declared complete lockdowns and travel restrictions, thereby halting the majority of dental procedures. Dentists around the world incorporated several measures to help minimize infection transmission and continue dental practices. One of the major measures was the use of virtual dentistry. These enabled patients to benefit from dental care by remotely consulting with top dentists. In addition, the support from the government in implementing virtual dental practices is enhancing the usage of teledentistry among people. Hence, the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted industry growth.
Major players in the market are investing in many strategic initiatives, such as acquisitions, mergers, partnerships, and software launches, to maintain a competitive edge in the market. In addition, the leaders in the market are collaborating with each other to enhance the teledentistry solution portfolio.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By end use, the providers segment is expected to dominate the market and account for a revenue share of over 45% in 2022
- By application, teleconsultation segment is expected to possess 55% market share in 2022.
- By application, remote patient monitoring segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 16.6% from 2022 to 2032
- By delivery mode, cloud-based segment is expected to possess 65% market share in 2022.
- By component, software and services to account for 73% of total revenue
- Asia Pacific is expected to possess 35% market share for teledentistry market in 2022.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for teledentistry market in 2022.
“The COVID-19 pandemic played a key role in shaping the landscape for teledentistry market. Moreover, the integration of technology for dental care is driving the growth of the market.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
Speak to our Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12168
- For instance, in January 2022, Dentulu, Inc. announced its partnership with Independa, a health hub that provides easy-to-use video chat solutions. This was initiated to enhance teledentistry services via LG television for better patient convenience.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.’s Sonicare teledentistry platform comprises an electric brush as dental hardware that enables people to self-monitor their dental health.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Align Technology, Inc.
- MouthWatch, LLC
- Dentulu, Inc.
- Denteractive Solutions Inc.
- Smile Virtual LLC
- Virtudent, Inc.
- Straight Teeth Direct
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global teledentistry market, presenting historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of componenet (software & services and hardware), delivery mode (Cloud-based and Web-based), by application (Tele-consultation, Remote Patient Monitoring, Education & Training), by end use (Providers, Patients, Others) and regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
Request for Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12168
Key Segments Profiled in the Teledentistry Industry Survey
Teledentistry by Component:
- Software & Services
Teledentistry by Delivery Mode:
Teledentistry by Application:
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Education & Training
Teledentistry by End Use:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs