The market for laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services in the United States is predicted to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2023 to 2033. As more people enter the labor force in the United States, there is a greater tendency for professional laundry facilities and dry-cleaning facilities to save both energy and time.
In this nation, on-demand, retail laundry or dry clean services are becoming extremely prevalent because they implement an efficient full-cycle strategy, from reserving via app to pick up, cleaning as per customers’ instructions, and supplying washed clothes at scheduled timelines. Customers can even find out about the condition of their clothes by logging into their app and getting full standard delivery details.
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic appears to be waning regarding its impact, its economic effect is rising. The ripple effects that the epidemic has had and will proceed to have on a national and global scale are astounding, ranging from laundry enterprises temporarily shuttering to entirely closing down. Based on a Planet Laundry survey, the coronavirus reduced laundry shareholders’ average earnings by 6.9% between 2019 and 2020.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights @
The growing adoption of the Internet in the United States has bolstered the market for internet services. The procurement of expensive and delicate fabric garments has risen as the number of dual-income households has increased. As a result, the aforementioned factors are expected to propel the market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The Northeast United States laundry facilities, and dry-cleaning services Industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2023 to 2033.
- In regards to revenue, coin-operated machines governed the market in 2021, accounting for 37% of the total.
- From 2023 to 2033, the retail laundry or dry clean service segment is expected to grow at a 5.3% CAGR.
- Based on a Planet Laundry survey, the coronavirus reduced laundry shareholders’ average earnings by 6.9% between 2019 and 2020.
- The S. Laundry Facilities and Dry-Cleaning Services market was estimated at a market value of US$ 10.9 Billion in 2022.
“As more people join the workforce in the United States, there is a greater tendency for competent laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services to save both time and energy. A large percentage of these facilities and services’ customers are working professionals who struggle to find time for their daily chores because of their hectic schedules or late-night professions.” says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst @
Key Market Players
Key players in the Laundry Facilities And Dry-Cleaning Services market are CSC ServiceWorks, Inc., Lapels Dry Cleaning, Yates Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services, ByNext, Lavatec Laundry Technology GmbH, Angelica Corporation, Tide Cleaners, FlyCleaners, ZIPS Dry Cleaners, The Huntington Company. Because of the presence of numerous unorganized players, the market is highly fragmented. These players are distinguished by a limited number of services in their portfolio, which cater primarily to domestic customers. Key players are working hard to broaden their reach and strengthen their position in the global market. These players account for a very small percentage of the market.
- The Alliance for Strong Families, the biggest national umbrella group of community centers, participated CSC in June 2021. Additionally, during the year, local CSC teams collaborated with these community centers on a wide range of volunteer opportunities, such as offering food and clothing, painting or servicing playgrounds or common spaces, and more.
- Lapels Cleaners announced the launch of a Lapels Cleaners in Queen Creek, Arizona in April 2022. The new place emphasized ‘Future Garment Care,’ by satisfying the requirements of clients regardless of the cleaning procedure.
- Alsco launched the new and enhanced Ecosafe Washer in October 2020. The product is ideal for cleaning water-based equipment. In the Ecosafe washer, grease and oil are converted into carbon dioxide and water via a procedure termed as bioremediation.
Key Segments Profiled in the Laundry Facilities And Dry-Cleaning Services Market Industry Survey
Laundry Facilities And Dry-Cleaning Services Market By Type:
- Coin-Operated Services
- Retail Laundry/ Dry Cleaning Services
- Corporate/Industrial Laundry Services
Laundry Facilities And Dry-Cleaning Services Market By Region:
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @
Read Related Reports@
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org