The global vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market is currently valued at US$ 1035 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 4.5% expected. Because of technological advancements in the healthcare sector, the market is expected to reach US$1607 million by 2033.
Request Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15875
Individuals’ VVC prevalence has increased due to an increase in diabetes cases and repeated antibiotic use. The market is expected to expand as R&D initiatives for precise diagnosis increase.
The rapid growth rate can be attributed to the increasing disease burden of VVC as well as higher testing rates. Positive changes such as government healthcare benefits, increased consumer awareness, and willingness to use medical treatments are also expected to drive the growth of the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market.
Rapid increase in the global disease burden, coupled with escalating demand for better treatment options and increasing number of hospital-acquired infections, is also propelling the demand for bacterial vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment.
Furthermore, expanding healthcare infrastructure in developing economies, availability of pharmaceutical drugs, and robust technological advancements in the biopharmaceutical industries are all contributing to significant opportunities for vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment over the forecasted period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2023, the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market was valued at US$ 1035 Million
- From 2023 to 2033, the industry is poised to grow at a 4.5% CAGR
- By 2033, vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 1607 Million
- By route of administration, the oral segment accounted for the largest share of 43.2% and is expected to continue this trend over the forecast period.
- China is poised to yield a CAGR of 4.2% with respect to vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment in 2033
“Increasing prevalence of VVC cases and technological advancement in healthcare are expected to radically transform the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market in the coming years,” comments an analyst at FMI.
Astellas Pharma Inc., Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd., Scynexis, Inc., Grupo Ferrer Internacional S.A., Pfizer, Inc.,Cadila Pharmaceuticals,Bayer AG., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company are some of the key companies in the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market.
These players are continuously adopting various strategies such as new product launches, facility expansions, mergers, collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions to increase their revenue share and gain a competitive edge in the market. for instance,
- In October 2022 – Astellas Pharma Inc. and Pantherna Therapeutics GmbH announced that the companies have entered into a new technology evaluation agreement for research to generate mRNA-based regenerative medicine programs using direct reprogramming (transdifferentiation)*.
- In August 2022 – Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that it will present VIVJOA™ (oteseconazole) capsules in patients with recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC) at the 2022 Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (IDSOG) Annual Meeting. VIVJOA is the first and only FDA-approved medication for RVVC indicated to reduce the incidence of RVVC in females with a history of RVVC who are NOT of reproductive potential
- In July 2022 – Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced U.S. availability of VIVJOA™ (oteseconazole) capsules, an azole antifungal indicated to reduce the incidence of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC) in females with a history of RVVC who are NOT of reproductive potential.
Key Segments Covered in the Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market Industry Survey
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market by Drug Class:
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market by Route of Administration:
- Oral Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Intravenous Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Topical Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market by Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacy for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Retail Pharmacy for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Online Pharmacy for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
Customization Available@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15875
More Valuable Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the vulvovaginal candidiasis Treatment Market Analysis Report by Drug Type (Clotrimazole, Fluconazole, Terconazole, Nystatin, Ketoconazole, Terbinafine, Others) By Route Of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Tropical), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) By Region, And Segment Forecasts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs