By the end of 2021, the wind turbine automation market generated US$ 13.4 billion. The market for wind turbine automation is predicted to reach US$ 38.6 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2022 to 2032.
Wind turbine automation refers to the use of sensors, actuators, and various other software and hardware technologies to automate a wind turbine’s operational processes. It also refers to the user presentation of the data that these devices collect.
Wind turbine automation makes approximately 10% of the global wind turbine market.
Get Access To Sample Now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-198
2017-2021 Wind Turbine Automation Market Demand Outlook Compared to 2022-2032 Forecast
The market for wind turbine automation is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period.
Due to government initiatives to promote renewable energy sources for a sustainable future, a number of wind farm projects are in various countries’ development stages. The market for wind turbine automation will expand as there are more windmills and wind farms built across the world.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-198
Companies like Emerson and Siemens are examples of how many businesses that create instruments and solutions for industrial use have the technological know-how and background to create systems for wind turbine automation. The majority of the time, businesses that cater to the wind turbine sector only supply a portion of the wind farms’ hardware and software needs.
- Emerson and Taiyuan Heavy Industry (TYHI) signed a contract in September 2022 under which Emerson would offer TYHI comprehensive wind turbine automation systems and services for the operation of three greenfield wind farms in China that would house 40 wind turbines with a combined capacity of 300 MW.
- Schneider Electric, a French automation and energy management firm, unveiled EcoStruxure Power SCADA Operation 2020, the most recent iteration of their SCADA solution, in February 2020. Real-time vision and the controls required to carry out the essential activities are provided by the solution. Additionally, the technique makes electrical distribution systems simpler.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-198
Wind Turbine Automation Market by Category
- SCADA Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Systems
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS)
- I/O Modules
- SCADA Software
- PLC Software
- DCS Software
- Energy Consulting & Planning
- System Integration & Deployment
- Monitoring & Inspection
- Installation & Retrofitting
- Support & Maintenance
- Offshore Wind Power Generation
- Onshore Wind Power Generation
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org