The global cetanol market is worth US$ 411.26 MN in the year 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 651 Mn by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2022 and 2032.
Cetanol (also known as cetyl alcohol) is present in the form of waxy white powder or flakes at room temperature. It’s insoluble in water. It could also be made available in liquid form. The application areas include cosmetics, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and various other applications like lubrication for the mechanical parts. Coming to personal care, it’s used in lotions, face washes, creams, and shampoos. Cetanol is also used in the form of an emollient to do away with chapping and drying of skin. As such, cosmetics vertical dominates the cetanol market and the situation is expected to remain unchanged even going forward.
The roles played by cetanol include that of a thickener, emollient, co-emulsifier, and moisturizer. It has been observed that lotions have enhanced their foaming capability through cetanol. As an outcome, personal care vertical would be finding cetanol indispensable in the upcoming period.
Obtain Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9597
At the same time, there are certain factors restraining the cetanol market. With consumers opting for chemical-free cosmetics and personal care products, the cetanol market may take a backseat. Also, there have been reports stating that cetanol’s presence in cosmetics and personal care could cause dermatitis in those having sensitive skin. The negative effects include stinging, burning, inflammation, and redness. Besides, those contracting eczema could show sensitivity toward cetanol. This could be owing to the impurities apart from cetanol itself.
Cetanol acts as a lubricant for bolts and nuts, and is one of the active ingredients in certain ‘liquid pool covers’, thereby forming a non-volatile surface layer for reducing evaporation of water. It could also be used in the form of non-ionic co-surfactant in the emulsion applications.
As stated above, cetanol, as a thickener, is used in shampoos to formulate healthy skin creams/lotions. Additional utilization includes formulating soaps and cleansers.
Cetanol is also known for adsorption in epidermis layer; wherein it enables skin’s softening. Anti-aging creams and the healthy skin care items are in great demand amongst the matured population in developed economies; thereby substantiating the demand for cetanol.
Future Market Insights has walked through these facades with insights in its latest market study entitled ‘Cetanol market’. The indigenous team of analysts and consultants is there with its 360-degree view embedded in its primary, secondary, and tertiary research; and, not to forget – macros as well as micros are in place.
“With cosmetic products being increasingly adopted all over, the global cetanol market is expected to grow inadvertently in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Cetanol Market
- North America and Europe collectively hold more than 50% of the market share. This could be credited to increased purchasing power of the economies in these regions and the status quo is expected to remain the same even going forward. Europe is led by Germany and France, followed by the UK and Italy.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate in the near future due to the youth driving sales of cetanol. India, South Korea, Japan, and China are likely to lead from the front.
- MEA has been revolving around Halal & Kosher certification. Cetanol suppliers are looking forward to encashing on the same; thereby increasing penetration of cetanol herein.
The key participants in cetanol market include Surfachem Group Ltd., Acme-hardesty Company, Pure Spa Aromatherapy, Agricole Bio-Technology Pte Ltd., Suriachem Sdn Bhd, Stoney Hill Farm, Timur Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and Landsdowne Chemicals Plc.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-9597
What does the Report say?
- The research study is based on form (liquid cetanol and waxy solid cetanol), by application (emulsification, conditioning agent, surfactant, thickening agent, antioxidant, and emollient), and by end-use (food industry, personal care, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, sun care, and pharmaceutical).
- With cosmetic products doing the rounds, the global cetanol market is likely to grow graciously in the cetanol market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org