The global pollen allergy market is now estimated at $5850.8 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at a 4.2% CAGR. Because to technology advancements in healthcare, the market is expected to reach US$ 8828.6 million by 2033.
The rise in the number of people suffering from pollen-based allergies, including hay fever, drives market expansion. Furthermore, the growing number of patients, particularly youngsters, is fueling the worldwide pollen allergy market. Rapid urbanisation in developing nations would be a major factor driving the growth of the pollen allergy market during the forecast period.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16236
The increase in greenhouse gas can result in pollen-induced reparative disease which is further estimated to cushion the growth of the pollen allergies market.
Corticosteroids dominated the pollen allergy market in terms of revenue share as corticosteroids are mostly used as the first line of treatment is also expected to contribute towards the market growth.
North America has dominated the global pollen allergy market due to the increased incidence rate of allergies and awareness of therapy. Europe is expected to have the second-largest market for the global pollen allergy market. Increasing awareness among people about diseases is also a major factor that may boost the growth of the market in this region.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2023, the pollen allergy market was valued at US$ 5850.8 Million
- From 2023 to 2033, the pollen allergy industry is poised to grow at a 4.2% CAGR
- By 2033, the pollen allergy market is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 8828.6 Million
- Based on therapeutic drug class, Corticosteroids dominated the pollen allergy market in 2023 with a revenue share of 35.5%.
- China is poised to yield a CAGR of 3.8% with respect pollen allergy in 2033
“Technological advancement in healthcare and increase in the prevalence of allergic rhinitis and rise in the number of patients especially children suffering from pollen allergies expected to radically transform the pollen allergy market in the coming years,” comments an analyst at FMI.
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16236
Some of the leading manufacturers and players assessed in the global pollen allergy market are bioMerieux SA, HOB Biotech Group Corp Ltd, Alcon, HYCOR Biomedical, Inc, Immunomic Therapeutics, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Stallergenes Greer, Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc. and others
Manufacturers and players functional in the global pollen allergy market are adopting various corporate growth strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and geographical expansion, among others.
- In July 2022 – Stallergenes Greer, a global healthcare company specialising in allergen immunotherapy (AIT), today announced positive data from its EfficAPSI real-world study. Presented at the 2022 European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) congress in Prague (Czech Republic), the real-world study confirmed significant benefit of sublingual liquid allergen immunotherapy treatment (AIT) on the onset and worsening of asthma in patients with allergic rhinitis.
- Lincoln Diagnostics offers a painless option for skin allergy testing with the Multi-Test PC (pain control). This test still provides high sensitivity, high specificity, and low variability in results but with virtually no pain.
Key Segments Covered in the Pollen Allergy Industry Survey
Pollen Allergy Market by Product Type:
Pollen Allergy Market by Allergen Type:
Pollen Allergy Market by Therapeutics Drug class:
- Mast Cell Stabilizers
- Leukotriene Inhibitors
- Nasal Anticholinergics
- Auto injectable Epinephrine
Pollen Allergy Market by End-User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16236
FMIs Domain Knowledge in Healthcare
Our Healthcare consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the industrial automation sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global chemical & material industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs