Over the forecast period of 2022 to 2032, sales in the global bicycle components aftermarket growth are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%, to reach a valuation of US$ 28.3 Billion by the end of 2032. Rising bicycle fleet across the globe is expected to be the key driving factor for the demand for bicycle components.
The global bicycle components market is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years, driven by factors such as the increasing popularity of cycling as a recreational and fitness activity, growing demand for eco-friendly transportation options, and advancements in technology.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Increasing awareness regarding chronic disorders caused by leading a sedentary lifestyle among consumers is driving interest in cycling for a healthy lifestyle. As more individuals use biking as a regular form of exercise, demand for bicycle components is expected to increase at a considerable pace.
One of the primary drivers of growth in the bicycle components market is the increasing popularity of cycling as a recreational and fitness activity. With growing concerns about health and fitness, more people are turning to cycling as a way to stay active and improve their physical and mental health.
“Increasing demand for electric bicycles, along with rising deployment of bicycle fleet across public entertainment infrastructures such as amusement parks, resorts and adventure parks will augment sales in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on bicycle type, the electric bicycle segment will create an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 4.9 Billion.
- Sales of bicycle components from department sales are expected to account for 1/3rd of overall aftermarket sales.
- In terms of component, the road groupsets segment is anticipated to hold more than half of the total market share.
- The U.S. is expected to dominate the North America bicycle component aftermarket, with demand growing at a 4% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Sales in the China market will hold 2/3rd of the East Asia bicycle component aftermarket share.
- Demand in the India bicycle components aftermarket will grow at a 7.2% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Growing bicycle sales due to growing awareness about environment is boosting the sales of bicycle components aftermarket.
- Escalating oil prices as well as rising focus on conserving natural resources is positively impact the market growth.
- Increasing preference for green transportation is complimenting the sales over the forecast period.
- Progressions in material technology is anticipated to bolster market demand.
- Availability of counterfeit products in the market might impact the market growth.
- The bicycle market has been severely impacted due to the pandemic ensuing in decrease in demand for bicycle components aftermarket.
The global bicycle components aftermarket is moderately consolidated. The organized companies hold over 35% of the overall market share even though there are several small players existent in the market.
Major companies identified in the global market are Dorel Industries Inc., Accell Group N.V., Shimano Inc., SRAM LLC, Hero Cycles Limited, Campagnolo S.R.L., Merida Industry Co., Ltd., Specialized Bicycle Components, Rohloff AG, Giant Manufacturing Inc., and Avon Cycles Ltd. are some of the leading manufacturers operating in the global bicycle components aftermarket.
Ask the Analyst:
Key Segments Covered in Bicycle Components Aftermarket Industry Analysis
By Component Type:
- Road Groupsets
- Wheel Sets
- Caliper Type
- Others (Bottom Brackets etc.)
By Sales Channel:
- Specialty Bicycle Retailers
- Discount Stores
- Department Stores
- Full-line Sporting Goods Stores
- Outdoor Specialty Stores
- Other Sales Channel
By Bicycle Type:
- Mountain Bike
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs