The global canned vegetables market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 22.5 Bn by the year 2022, accelerating at a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
Consumers have been driven to choose ready-to-eat meals or other ready-to-eat food items due to their hectic lifestyles. They can enjoy great cuisine that takes less time to prepare, increasing the sales of canned vegetables. As canned vegetables come in different varieties, consumers can eat whatever they choose.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights @
Due to a fast-paced lifestyle, consumers are looking for easy, economical, and delectable food products throughout the day. This will surge the demand for canned between 2022 and 2032.
The demand for canned vegetables is also increasing as a result of the fast-paced lifestyles of those working in tier-1 cities. Most city dwellers spend a substantial amount of time in an office and travelling, leaving little time for cooking. People prefer to buy frozen vegetables to save time.
The global canned vegetable market is also being driven by the growing number of working women. In affluent countries, the majority of female workers prefer to cook with canned vegetables.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Based on nature, the conventional is anticipated to account for a significant share in the global market in 2022 and is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate during the forecast period
- Europe canned vegetables market is anticipated to dominate the global market with a market share of around 32% in 2022
- South Asia is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate during the forecast period
- On the basis of distribution channel, the B2C Channel is expected to hold a dominating share in 2022
- Online retail store is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate over the forecast period
“For canned vegetables products, companies are using the same supply chain and transportation modes which are in use for processed vegetables. With minor modifications in the storage units, transportation can be made easy and hurdle-free, which improves the trade of canned vegetables.” said a lead analyst at FMI.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14694
Who is winning?
Some of the leading companies offering canned vegetables are Del Monte Foods, Inc, Green Giant, Native Forest, Libby’s, Whole Foods Market, Nature’s Greatest Foods, 365 by WFM, Farmer’s Market Foods, Good & Gather, Reese, Old El Paso, Rotel, Goya, Rosarita, Great Value, Cento, and Others.
Get Valuable Insights into Canned Vegetables market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the canned vegetables market presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032. The study divulges compelling insights on the canned vegetables market based on Nature (Organic and Conventional), by Canning Type (Canned in Water, Canned in Oil, and Canned in Juice), by Vegetable Type (Corn, Peas, Beans, Carrots, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Spinach, Mixed Vegetables, and Other Vegetables), by Vegetable Group (Leafy Vegetables, Cruciferous, Marrows, Roots, and Others (Stems, Alliums, etc)), by Distribution Channel (B2B and B2C), By End-Use (HoReCa and Household/Retail), and across seven major regions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- How Big is the Canned Vegetables Market?
- What is the North America Canned Vegetables Market Outlook?
- At What Rate Will Canned Vegetables Demand Grow in Europe?
- What Are the Key Trends Shaping the Canned Vegetables Market?
- At What Rate Will Canned Vegetables Demand Grow in Japan?
- At What Rate Will Canned Vegetables Demand Grow in India?
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14694
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs