According to FMI’s analysis, the growlers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period. By the end of 2033, the market size is expected to increase from US$556.2 million in 2023 to US$726 million.
The use of growlers is anticipated to rise in the coming years, driven by changing beer consumption patterns. Consumers in both developed and developing countries show a preference for more expensive and specialized alcoholic beverages, supporting the growth of the growlers market.
Shifting customer tastes, particularly among the younger generation, are expected to have a significant impact on the industry. There is a growing demand for new products that offer distinctive tastes, freshness, and excellent quality. Additionally, as developing countries expand and living standards rise, the market’s potential is expected to extend further.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2648
Alcohol manufacturers are capitalizing on the thriving market by supplying artisanal beers and offering consumers a variety of options. The consumption of craft beer is expected to continue increasing in the coming years.
This growth in craft brewing, particularly among middle-class consumers, has led to a significant uptick in the demand for growlers, which can be attributed to the cultural experience they provide. The availability of upscale styles, designs, and sizes of growlers is expected to drive market growth throughout the forecast period.
Key Highlights of the Growlers Market:
- The North America growlers industry is projected to attain US$ 174.8 million by 2023 year-end. The market is projected to expand at 2.1% over the forecast period, to attain US$ 215.18 million by 2033. The highly saturated market for alcoholic beverages and heightened receptivity to non-alcoholic beverages has led to market precedence in North America over other regions.
- Europe region is projected to trail behind North America, attaining market revenue of US$ 162.4 million by 2033. The region is estimated to assume a CAGR of 2.7% over the next 10 years, and reach a total amount of US$ 211.98 million by 2033. The expansion of brewpubs and the development of sophisticated growlers with enhanced features are predicted to push market growth.
- Latin America is the third significant region, substantially contributing to the overall market growth. The market is expected to generate revenue of US$ 105.8 million in 2023. The market is anticipated to expand at 2.4% CAGR over the forecast period.
- East Asia, which includes countries like China, Japan, and South Korea, is assessed to witness robust growth over the forecast period. The region is forecasted to register a 4.4% CAGR throughout the decade. In 2023, the market is expected to attain US$ 32.4 million over the forecast period.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-2648
Latest Developments in the Market:
- In 2021, Drifters brewery declared the introduction of its fifth growler station in Mumbai, India. Growler stations are referred to as places or hubs where one can refill growlers with beer. This new launch has a delivery and pickup service for filling growlers at a robust pace due to surging beer demand among beer consumers in India.
- In June 2017, Ardagh Group launched its first-ever 12oz clear beer bottle on its website named BuyOurBottles. The product is made in the United States, using 100% and endlessly recyclable flint glass. The company states that with the expansion of flint glass bottles, craft soda, craft brewers, and cider customers, along with kombucha and functional beverages, customers can take advantage o brand differentiation. The flint glass bottle also helps protect the beverage’s flavor.
Key Players Surveyed by FMI
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Alpha Packaging
- William Croxsons & Sons Limited
- GrowlerWerks, Inc.
- Global Glass Solutions
- Orange Vessel Co.
- Berlin Packaging LLC
Request Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-2648
Growlers Market By Category
- Plastic Growlers
- Glass Growlers
- Metal Growlers
- Ceramic Growlers
- 32 Ounce (Oz)
- 64 Ounce (Oz)
- 128 Ounce (Oz)
By Sales Channel:
- Convenience Stores
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights Inc.