The rubber tapes market, valued at US$ 914.3 million in 2022, is projected to reach US$ 1.41 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 4.4% between 2022 and 2032.
The automotive sector, including emerging economies, is experiencing significant growth. This growth leads to an increased demand for adhesive products like rubber tapes, which are ideal for insulation, sealing, and joining various automotive parts.
Key market players are introducing a variety of rubber tapes by combining different adhesives and backing materials to develop products suitable for high-performance applications in the industrial sector. For instance, self-fusing ethylene propylene rubber is used to create high-insulating voltage tapes with removable snakeskin liners.
Drivers and challenges have an impact on market dynamics, which can impact businesses. Find more insights in a sample report:
However, government directives aimed at reducing product and energy consumption to promote eco-friendliness may pose challenges to the rubber tapes market during the forecast period.
Future Market Insights, in its market study titled ‘Rubber Tapes Market,’ has provided these findings and insights. The study leverages the expertise of analysts and consultants to provide a comprehensive view of the market through primary, secondary, and tertiary research.
An analyst from Future Market Insights stated, “The increasing expenditure on regular maintenance of equipment and machinery is expected to drive the rubber tapes market in the forecast period.”
Key Takeaways from Rubber Tapes Market
- North America holds the largest market share with an ever-increasing demand for rubber tapes in electrical and electronics applications. Plus, the aerospace & defense vertical is into adoption of joining and insulating tapes.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the quickest rate in the rubber tapes market in the forecast period with China being one of the largest markets for vehicles; followed by India. This is where rubber tapes are indispensable.
- Europe is expected to grow on the back of Germany and Italy; with the former being the flagbearer of Industry 4.0.
Expand operations in the future – To get requisite details, ask for a custom report:
Competitive Rubber Tapes
- Tesa SE, in January 2022, did announce of its new plant at Haiphone (Vietnam) with manufacturing capacity of 40 Million square meters of the adhesive tapes every single year.
- The other players in rubber tapes market include 3M Company, HellermannTyton Company, Scapa Group plc, Tesa SE, Intertape Polymer Group Inc., Berry Global Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Atlantex Manufacturing Corp, Midsun Specialty Products, Inc., CS Hyde Company, MOCAP, LLC, Parafix Tapes & Conversions Ltd., Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC, Senson Tek, ERGOM Z.A.E. Sp. z.o.o, Godson Tapes Pvt. Ltd., 3A Associates Inc., and Omega Rubber Industries.
Rubber Tapes Market By Category
By Product Type:
- Ethylene Polypropylene Rubber (EPR) Rubber Tapes
- Polyisobutylene (PIB) Rubber Tapes
- Butyl Rubber Tapes
- Up to 0.3 mm
- 0.4 mm to 0.6 mm
- 0.7 mm to 0.9 mm
- Repairing & Protecting
- Insulation & Joining
By End-use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defence
- General Industries
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Speak to our Research Expert:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights Inc.