The global rigid packaging containers market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 308.7 billion by 2032, with a projected CAGR of 4.0% from 2022. In 2022, the market is estimated to be valued at US$ 208.6 billion. The top three countries are expected to hold 30-35% of the global market share by the end of 2022, indicating their significant contribution to the market revenues.
Plastic rigid packaging containers are projected to dominate the market in terms of material, accounting for the major portion of the global market. This can be attributed to the benefits offered by plastic containers, such as durability, lightweight nature, barrier resistance, cost-effectiveness, and more.
The global rigid packaging containers market constitutes around 35-40% of the overall rigid packaging market, which was valued at US$ 560 billion in 2021. The demand for rigid packaging containers is expected to grow, with the top five companies estimated to hold approximately 15-20% of the global market share by the end of 2022.
For More Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11925
Future Market Insights (FMI) forecasts a positive growth outlook for the rigid packaging containers market during the projected period. It is anticipated to offer a growth opportunity of US$ 106.8 billion from 2022 to 2032. The increasing demand for rigid packaging across various industries is expected to drive the sales of rigid packaging containers, resulting in a market growth rate of 1.5 times the current market value between 2022 and 2032.
Rigid packaging containers have gained popularity due to their strength, uniformity, durability, and eco-friendly properties. They are commonly used for packaging, storage, and handling of both hazardous and non-hazardous products. These containers provide contamination-free storage and protection against environmental damage.
Industries such as food, beverage, healthcare, cosmetics & personal care, and others have witnessed significant demand for rigid packaging containers for long-term and short-term storage and packaging applications. Investments in design, research, and product maximization are expected to further drive the growth of the global rigid packaging containers market.
- The global rigid packaging containers market is projected to reach US$ 308.7 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 4.0% from 2022.
- Plastic rigid packaging containers are expected to dominate the market due to their benefits such as durability, lightweight nature, barrier resistance, and cost-effectiveness.
- The global rigid packaging containers market represents 35-40% of the overall rigid packaging market, which was valued at US$ 560 billion in 2021.
- The market is estimated to offer a growth opportunity of US$ 106.8 billion from 2022 to 2032.
- Rigid packaging containers find applications in various industries, providing contamination-free storage and protection against environmental damage.
- Reusability and recyclability, along with excellent impact strength and chemical resistance, are key factors driving the adoption of rigid packaging containers.
- Increasing trade activities and the need for safe and secure packaging and transportation of goods are expected to contribute to the growth of the rigid packaging containers market
Get 20% Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-11925
Key players in the global rigid packaging containers market are concentrating on expanding their production capacity by investing in their existing facilities to efficiently cater to the growing demand for rigid packaging containers. Also, the key players are focusing on developing sustainable and innovative products to meet the demand for sustainable packaging.
More Insights into the Rigid Packaging Containers Market
Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the global rigid packaging containers market. The increased production of chemicals in China is one of the leading factors driving the demand for bulk packaging solutions such as drums, IBCs, and others. China’s rigid packaging containers market is expected to grow 1.6 times the current market value from 2022 to 2032.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11925
Rigid Packaging Containers Market by Category
- Paper & Paperboard
By Product Type:
- Bottles & Jars
- Jerry Cans
- Boxes & Cartons
- Others (Clamshells, Kegs, etc.)
By End Use:
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Other Consumer Durables
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights Inc.