The nylon-6 is known to be a polyamide that is semi-crystalline and is commonly known as polyamide -6 (PA6). When polymerization takes place of the caprolactam, it leads to the production of polyamide 6. Attributing to its unique properties, several industries value its strength, durability, and elasticity in the market.
The global nylon-6 market size is expected to exhibit a stable CAGR of 5.9% over the projection period from 2022 to 2032. The global market is expected to secure around US$ 26,040.9 Million in 2032 and is likely to hold a valuation of around US$ 14,679 Million in 2022.
The growth in the market is attributed to the surging concern about the environment as well as the demand for nylon-6 in the emerging textile market will make nylon-6 a more attractive product in the market. The inclusion of PA 6 and PA 6, 6 into 3-D printing systems is expected to lead to market growth for nylon-6 in the market. From 2016-2021, the market displayed a growth rate of 5.1%.
As a result of its high pressure, heat, and corrosion resistance, it is highly regarded in the manufacturing industry. In addition to its phenomenal properties, the nylon-6 polyamide is an engineered thermoplastic that comprises good flow properties, moldability, extrusion capability, chemical resistance, and morphological properties.
Get an overview of market drivers and challenges affecting this industry! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1291
It has diverse applications that involve fused filament fabrication (FFF), and nylon 6 is considered a promising candidate in future markets. Nyon-6 is known for its characterization of physical and chemical properties that make it suitable for a wide range of applications. Approximately 60% of the global production of polyamides is composed of nylon 6.
Around 6.6 million metric tons of nylon-6 were globally produced in 2013. In a huge variety of applications, both nylon 6 and nylon 66 can be used interchangeably depending on the local availability and the applications that require them in a particular environment. It becomes evident that nylon 66 and nylon 6 have different properties for industrial uses.
Key Takeaways in Nylon-6 Market
- Nylon-6’s versatility and its diverse application in various sectors is the major driving factor within the global market. Nylon-6 is used in various end-use industries such as automotive, packaging, electronics & electrical, wires & cables, textiles, films & coating, and others. As a result, the market is expected to benefit from an increase in demand for applications in the above sectors.
- Nylon 6 (PA-6) is anticipated to see a surge in demand attributed to its usage in the healthcare sector and musical instruments. In addition to that, the nylon-6 market growth continues to prosper over the assessment period through increased capital investments, higher productivity, and a growing product portfolio. Even though nylon-6 (PA6) is an ideal material due to its physical and chemical properties, some features may inhibit its use, like its tendency to shrink in molded sections.
- The lightweight advantages of nylon 6 result in a significant reduction in fuel emissions along with improved fuel efficiency. Transportation is widely becoming dependent on plastics over recent years. Furthermore, films and coatings are also emerging as a major driver in the food industry where films and coatings are being used to produce flexible packaging with a longer shelf life, such as meat packaging. This sector is dominated by low-cost plastic packaging such as PP, PE, and PVC.
- Attributing to its high dielectric resistance, nylon 6 is known to be the most preferred polyamide in applications subjected to thermal and mechanical stress. The potential uses of nylon 6 have increased due to the emergence of polymer technologies.
Competitive Landscape in Nylon-6 Market
Key players in the global nylon-6 market are expected to focus on mergers and acquisitions. The global market is fragmented due to the presence of regional and local players spread across the globe. To gain a competitive advantage in the market, prominent market players are inclining towards technological advancements to cater to consumer preferences.
Key Companies Profiled:
- BASF SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- UBE INDUSTRIES, LTD.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals
Interested in Procuring the Data? Inquire here: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1291
Key Segments Profiled in the Global Nylon-6 Market
Nylon-6 Market by Type:
- Nylon-6 (PA6) Fiber
- Nylon-6 (PA6) Resin
Nylon-6 Market by Application:
- Nylon-6 in Transportation
- Nylon-6 in Electrical and Electronics
- Nylon-6 in Textiles
- Nylon-6 in Industrial Application
- Other Nylon-6 (include music, healthcare, coating sector)
Nylon-6 Market by Region:
- North America Nylon-6 Market
- Latin America Nylon-6 Market
- Europe Nylon-6 Market
- Asia Pacific Nylon-6 Market
- Middle East & Africa Nylon-6 Market
More Insights into the Nylon-6 Market
According to the FMI predictions, the global nylon 6 market will continue to dominate the North American region specifically within the transportation sector. According to the forecast, this region is expected to account for 23.8% of the global market share by 2022. Automotive, aerospace, and other key manufacturing markets in North America drive the nylon industry.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube