Pyrolytic boron nitride is being increasingly used to produce plates, crucibles, and boats, and likewise due to its specific properties like thermal stability and exceptional mechanical strength. These factors are expected to take the pyrolytic boron nitride market by storm in the forecast period.
The global pyrolytic boron nitride market size stands at US$ 201.8 Million as of now and is expected to reach US$ 350.2 Million by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2022 and 2032.
Pyrolytic boron nitride comes across as one of the quality ceramic materials possessing a hexagonal crystal structure. Thus ceramic could be categorized as a high-temperature, anisotropic ceramic. It’s conducive wherein lower thermal expansion co-efficient, higher strength, and explicit thermal shock resistance are needed. 0% porosity is another advantage of pyrolytic boron nitride.
It has also been observed that pyrolytic nitride renders a much better performance as compared to certain counterparts. It, actually, stands out due to higher dielectric strength, low density, non-porous nature, and higher purity.
With nothing to hold the electronics vertical back, tremendous growth of the OLEDs and various compound semiconductors is there to keep the hopes high for pyrolytic boron nitride market in the forecast period. OLED televisions are continuously climbing the chart of popularity owing to diverse benefits regarding black levels and viewing angles.
The CVD process helps the pyrolytic boron nitride have a nearly perfect layered structure, which, in turn, makes it all the more suitable for crucibles in OLED vertical.
Get an overview of market drivers and challenges affecting this industry: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8048
Graphite-based pyrolytic boron nitride coating products are being increasingly asked for. Graphite is well-suited in thermal applications due to chemical resistance and thermal characteristics. Coated graphite gets processed into 2D or 3D articles. The applications, apart from crucibles, include boats, wafers, and tubes. Coated pyrolytic boron nitride also serves graphite heaters well, so as to avert corrosion.
As stated above, purity level of pyrolytic boron nitride is 99.9%. This characteristic serves the semiconductor manufacturing process well.
At the same time, fact that boron halide and ammonia do react under higher temperature to form higher vacuum conditions for pyrolytic boron nitride can’t be ignored. The CVD (chemical vapour deposition) process does have certain disadvantages like needing high deposition temperatures for achieving sufficient crystallinity. This proves to be pretty cumbersome and expensive. Plus, there are safety and chemical hazards associated with usage of toxic, flammable, and several other risk-related precursors. These require additional steps in handling and treating reactor exhaust. Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Market’.
Key Takeaways from Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Market
- The US accounts for 17.3% of the overall market share and the status quo is expected to remain unchanged even going forward. This could be attributed to boom in semiconductors vertical.
- Coming to the Asia-Pacific, South Korea holds the largest market share due to excessive emphasis on research and investment. The ultra-fine Processing technology is another cornerstone of pyrolytic boron nitride market in South Korea. China stands second herein. India is also expected to pick up pace in the pyrolytic boron nitride market going forward.
“The semiconductors vertical is bound to accelerate the pyrolytic boron nitride market in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical holds the distinction of manufacturing pyrolytic boron nitride in Japan for the very first time. It’s used for producing molecular-beam epitaxy (apart from compound semiconductors). The applications include high functional pyrolytic boron nitride heaters and CIGS-based thin film to render photovoltaic power generation.
Top 10 Key Companies Profiled
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Beijing Boyu Semiconductor Vessel Craftwork Technology Co., Ltd
- Innovacera Technical Ceramic Solutions
- Liling Xing Tai Long Special Ceramics Co.,ltd
- Shandong Pengcheng Special Ceramics
- Shenyang Shunli Graphite Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Yuwang Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Momentive Technologies
- Xing Tai Long Special Ceramics Co
Interested in Procure The Data? Inquire here: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8048
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Market Segmentation
- High Pure
By Product Type:
- Wafer Processing
- Furnace Components
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
What Does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the pyrolytic boron nitride market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
- The research study is based on grade (high pure and ultra-pure), by product type (crucibles, boats, rods, plates, tubes, coatings, and likewise), and by application (water processing, OLED, furnace components, CSCG, and likewise).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube