In the domain of industrial safety, the industrial safety footwear market is experiencing a remarkable and steadfast growth trajectory. With a commendable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.4%, this market is on a course of continuous expansion throughout the forecast period. As we approach the year 2023, it commands a substantial share of US$ 11.6 billion, and by 2033, it is poised to achieve a significant milestone, doubling in value to US$ 23.6 billion.
Several compelling factors are propelling the remarkable growth of the industrial safety footwear market. One of the pivotal drivers behind this surge is the ongoing restoration and expansion of industrial spaces. As industrial facilities are rejuvenated or new ones constructed, stringent safety measures become an integral part of the process. Ensuring the well-being and safety of industrial workers has never been more critical, and this heightened focus on worker protection is propelling the demand for industrial safety footwear.
Empower Your Vision: Request Sample Report And Transform Insights Into Action. https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14320
- Rising awareness around workers’ safety, advanced protective gear, and increased construction and industrial operation fuels the sales of industrial safety footwear.
- The expanding agricultural and industrial operations in urban settings, along with the building infrastructure of emerging economies like China and India, are consuming a big chunk of the industrial safety footwear market.
- The government’s compliance policies around applications of protective gear for workers are making organizations and industries liable for making their workforce work in a safer environment.
- The expanding mining industry enables fatal injuries to the workers to require a long range of protective gear. From gloves, and masks to footwear, the demand for industrial safety footwear market’s future looks promising with the restoration of certain industries.
- The United States market leads the space in terms of market share and CAGR. The market is expected to cross a value of US$ 8.4 billion by 2033. The regional market is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 7.2% between 2023 and 2033.
- The China industrial safety footwear market is another significant market. It thrives at a steady CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. The market is likely to reach a value of US$ 1.7 billion by 2033. Developing economies like India and China are indulging in huge construction, making these spaces highly potential markets.
- Leather is likely to thrive in the material type category due to better fitting, durability, climate control, and skin-friendly properties. It is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
- The construction tops the application tally with a CAGR of 6.9% between 2023 and 2033. The growth is attributed to the big construction project and the importance of industrial safety footwear for construction workers.
The key players focus on making durable, flexible, and safe footwear for the end users. The industry-specific approach, along with the adoption of advanced sole technology, is the key to becoming prominent in the competitor’s tally. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase the supply chain and distribution channel. The key players in the market are JAL Group France SAS, Dunlop Boots, COFRA S.r.l., Honeywell International, Inc, and Hewats Edinburgh.
- Dunlop Boots has added new sole technology in safety footwear, such as purofort and Acifort. These are manufactured with PVC, nitrile rubber, and polymers. The company claims to deliver global safety standards to various end-user industries.
- An Italian footwear brand, Cofra SFI has launched a long range of workwear footwear such as shellwear, ergowear, slim work, and casual safety. The company uses different grades of PVC and rubber to produce protective footwear.
Your Path to Success Starts Here: Unlock a Wealth of Knowledge – Buy Your Complete Report Now. https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14320
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Insights Unveiled: Obtain Custom Reports Spotlighting Untapped Potential Within Regional Segments. https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14320
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube