The Global Mastectomy Reconstruction Implants Industry is currently valued at US$2.09 Billion and is poised to witness an impressive surge, projected to reach a staggering US$4.69 Billion by 2033, boasting a commendable CAGR of 8.4% between 2023 and 2033.
In a world where cosmetic surgeries are on the rise, the forecasted period indicates an unstoppable growth trajectory for the global mastectomy reconstruction implants market. Addressing the evolving needs of patients post-breast augmentation and reconstruction, Evonik and BellaSeno joined forces in November 2019 to introduce advanced 3D-printed breast implant technology. This collaboration aims to enhance the quality of life for individuals undergoing these transformative procedures.
The partnership between Evonik and BellaSeno marks a significant step forward in the field of mastectomy reconstruction, with a commitment to leveraging cutting-edge technology for the betterment of patients. The 3D-printed breast implant technology is designed not only to meet the aesthetic demands of patients but also to provide a solution that contributes to their overall well-being post-surgery.
Request a Sample of this Report Now!
At the same time, the increasing risk of complications in breast implant surgery is expected to restrain the mastectomy reconstruction implants market as women may ultimately prefer removing breast implants. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) states that the overall complication rate related to breast reconstruction surgery is close to 10% (the most common complication being infection).
Future Market Insights has etched these facts with future prospects in its latest market study entitled ‘Mastectomy Reconstruction Implants Market’. It has a team of analysts and consultants to execute using a bottom-up approach across macros and micros.
“With technologically advanced breast implants being readily available, the global mastectomy reconstruction implants market is likely to grow on a good note in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from the Global Mastectomy Reconstruction Implants Industry
- North America holds more than 40% of the market share. This could be attributed to the growing number of women contracting breast cancer. This is evident from the fact that the Canadian Cancer Society states that nearly 78 Canadian women contract breast cancer every single day; and also that ~15 women succumb to breast cancer daily. This comes to ~25% of novel cases of cancer on the whole.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness maximum growth in the mastectomy reconstruction implants market going forward due to growing awareness about the need for early diagnosis of breast cancer and treatment thereafter. NCBI has stated that ~70,400 fatalities with ~303,600 new cases have been detected all over China of late. It has also been observed that more than 70% of women opted for breast reconstruction post-mastectomy.
- Europe is led by Germany and the future scenario is expected to remain the same even going forward. This could be attributed to advancements in surgical technology followed by increase in medical tourism. In other words, several women travel to Germany to undergo breast reconstruction surgery.
- LATAM is expected to pick up pace in this regard shortly. The National Cancer Institute (INCA) has stated that breast cancer happens to be the second-most common form of cancer in Brazil.
Click Here To Buy Your Full Report
- Allergan, Inc., in 2020, did receive approval from the US FDA for its Natrelle Inspira SoftTouch breast implants. The basic purpose is to provide a softer feel along with a natural look for the ones going through breast reconstruction surgery.
- GC Aesthetics plc, in 2020, did receive approval from the US FDA with regards to NaturaCel breast implants. They are designed to enable comfort to women undergoing this surgery.
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, in May 2020, announced an expansion of the production facility.
- Sientra, in 2020, received approval from the US FDA for OPUS-branded breast implant products.
- The US FDA, in 2022, approved a new-fangled ‘MENTOR Memory Gel boost breast implant’ from Mentor Worldwide LLC (Johnson & Johnson).
- RealSelf, in May 2019, collaborated with the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to launch an educational program to spread awareness about breast implants.
What does the Report implant?
- The research study is based on product (two-stage implant reconstruction (matrix (ADM)) (prepectoral breast reconstruction surgery and sub-pectoral breast reconstruction surgery) and direct-to-implant reconstruction), and by end-user (hospitals, cosmetology clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and medical spas).
- With growing incidences of breast cancer coupled with demand for cosmetic surgeries, the global mastectomy reconstruction implants market is bound to grow impeccably in the forecast period.
Key Segments Covered in Global Mastectomy Reconstruction Implants Industry Research
- Two-Stage Implant Reconstruction (matrix (ADM))
- Prepectoral Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Sub-pectoral Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Direct-to-Implant Reconstruction
By End User:
- Cosmetology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Spas
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube