Natural substances used in cosmetics and toiletries are in high demand, and this trend is predicted to continue. The organic beauty craze is part of a bigger shift in consumer consciousness about health, wellbeing, and the environment that has occurred in recent years. Companies are replacing synthetic chemicals with natural substances in line with the trend, partly due to customer demand and partly due to a shift toward sustainable raw materials.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-13793
Chemical-free cosmetics are becoming more popular as people become more aware of their negative consequences. Customers are increasingly looking for products that are both natural and healthy at a reasonable price. Aside from increased disposable incomes, there has been an increase in allergy cases as more chemical-based items enter the market. With greater exposure to chemical-based beauty products, people are experiencing a variety of allergies. People with sensitive skin generally avoid using such products, resulting in an increase in demand for high-end anti-pollution care solutions.
Probiotic skincare is in high demand due to a preference for organic ingredients and the popularity of probiotics in the food and beverage industry. This opens up the possibilities for the cosmetics and personal care sector, as well as a lot of room for growth in the worldwide anti-pollution skin care products market.
According to a recent report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the anti-pollution skin care products market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 13.3 Bn at a CAGR of over 7.3% through 2031.
The FDA in the United States is now examining scientific data to determine the safety of pro-biotics and post-biotics. Pentavitin (US only) targets Staphylococcus epidermidis prevalent in the scalp microbiome to moisturize the area and alleviate dry skin, and DSM is one of a few companies investigating into the benefits of this medicine. Syn-Up (US only) is another DSM product, a peptide component that interacts with the skin microbiome to address dry skin problems and skin redness.
Key Takeaways from the Anti-Pollution Skin Care Products Market Study
- High-performance skincare for pre-teens is expanding the roots of personal care market globally.
- In terms of product type, facial scrubs & toners are expected to hold a noteworthy revenue share of 25.1% in 2021 due to increasing skin issues such as dryness, dark spots, wrinkles, and others.
- In terms of nature, natural & organic anti-pollution skin care products marks as the prominent category due to the rising trend of organic ingredients such as turmeric, aloe vera which are chemical free.
- The U.S. holds a noteworthy value share of 79.0% in North America owing to the rapid upsurge in the number of anti-pollution skin care products in recent years.
- Thailand is a key market in South Asia reflecting a CAGR of 10.5% owing to higher spending on premium products in the country.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
The novel coronavirus outbreak has caused an economic downturn by disrupting corporate operations in a variety of industries. The retail sector has taken a beating. A temporary difficulty for market participants is the decline in overall discretionary spending levels. The manufactures in the industry are focused to expand their product offerings and enhance their product portfolio even focused on improving online penetration, as this provides an opportunity to the players to access a wider consumer base at once within minimum costs.
Who is winning?
Leading manufacturers of anti-pollution skin care products are focused on aggressive promotional strategies, advertisements, and new product launches that have driven sales growth of anti-pollution skin care products globally.
Major players present in the anti-pollution skin care products market are Procter & Gamble Co., Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC, Avon Products Inc., The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., L’Oréal S.A., Kao Corporation, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Avon Products, Inc., Shiseido Company, Amway, among others.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-13793
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com