[312 pages] According to newly released data on composable/disaggregated infrastructure industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand will increase at a CAGR of 26.3% during 2021-2031.
The report also forecasts the market to surpass a valuation of ~US$ 2.2 Bn by the end of 2021. As per FMI, rapid technological advancements in the data center industry have created growth prospects for composable/disaggregated infrastructure implementation.
Composable disaggregated infrastructure have become essential in improving utilization, and delivering greater productivity, thereby propelling the market growth.
Various data center manufacturers are establishing their offices or targeting on increasing the sales of their products in various countries. Owing to the presence of a large unaddressed customer base and high growth opportunities, key players with an intention of expanding their business in terms of value are strengthening their presence in the region.
Hence, due to increasing investments by data centers companies the adoption of composable disaggregated infrastructure is increasing.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13917
Key Takeaways of Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
- By component segment, the disaggregated hardware is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global Composable/disaggregated infrastructure demand during the forecast period. The segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 27.0% through 2031.
- Demand for composable/disaggregated infrastructure in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is expected to rise at maximum pace as these organizations continue adopting composable/disaggregated infrastructure solutions and cloud based solutions for better ROI.
- Demand for composable/disaggregated infrastructure among enterprises and cloud providers is estimated to grow at an impressive CAGRs. Of these, cloud provider is expected to account for leading share in composable/disaggregated infrastructure sales forecast during the forecast period.
- The U.S. is expected to lead the market followed by the U.K. and Germany in 2021.
- Australia and New Zealand are anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing region between 2021 & 2031.
- The market in India is expected to progress at a CAGR of 36.8% through 2031.
- In the GCC Countries, sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of close to 33% over the next ten years.
“Software defined infrastructure is becoming leading option for enterprises that want to invest in cost-effective, simplified IT management and eliminate platform silos in the datacenter. Thereby composable disaggregated infrastructure is going to be the top choice for enterprises as it helps to allocate the exact compute, storage or memory resources needed in any situation and also helps in increasing agility” says FMI analyst.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
The health concerns are increasing around the world and causing significant business impact due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic particularly when it comes to delivering data. IT operations associated with data centers got drastically disrupted during this pandemic.
Physically moving servers, closing buildings and opening a new space, is massively more complicated in the Covid-19 world. However, the pandemic has forced the organizations to adopt digitalization, as there is increasing demand for remote working calls for increasing mobilization of cloud computing to cope with increasing demand for data.
Hence, the pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation and understood the value and role of data centers in the face of global disruptions. Countries have experienced exponential growth in data demand.
This pandemic has underscored the importance of digital technology and data centers and has increased the adoption of servers during the pandemic. It is also expected to witness significant growth during and post-pandemic era.
Thus, the demand for composable/disaggregated infrastructure is estimated to grow around 21% to 24% Y-o-Y from 2019 to 2021.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13917
Deployment of 5G Network Will Generate Demand for Composable Solution
Fifth-generation (5G) cellular network technology is not only limited to provide speedier content downloads, but it is capable to transform the way people conduct their day-to-day activities and business from the Internet of Things (IoT) to Artificial Intelligence (AI).
5G plays vital role in improving the economic growth and several countries are planning to adopt 5G technologies for transforming their existing business processes. Increasing implementation of 5G network across the globe will increase the demand for composable solution.
This is due to the increased power and processing requirements of 5G infrastructure which will create the need for highly efficient and reliable power systems that can tolerate heavy loads. The modular and highly efficient composable solution can perfectly fulfill this need of the 5G technology.
More Valuable Insights on Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
FMI’s report on the composable/disaggregated infrastructure industry research is segmented into four major sections – component (disaggregated hardware, composable software, services), enterprise size (small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises), end user (cloud providers, colocation provider, enterprises), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the composable/disaggregated infrastructure demand outlook.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell EMC
- DriveScale, Inc. (Twitter)
- Liqid Inc.
- Fungible, Inc.
Composable-Disaggregated Infrastructure Outlook by Category
- Disaggregated Hardware
- Composable Software
By End Users:
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13917
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)