A new market research report by Future Market Insights on the wood pellet heating systems market includes Europe industry analysis 2014–2018 and opportunity assessment 2019–2029. The report investigates the wood pellet heating systems market and provides critical insights for the forecast period of 2019-2029. As per the findings of the report, the Europe wood pellet heating systems market is expected to experience substantial growth during the forecast period due to multiple driving factors, such as smart technologies & mobility heightening attractiveness of wood pellet heating systems over conventional ones and limited emission of air pollutants.
The Europe wood pellet heating systems market was valued at ~US$ 4.7 Bn in 2018, and is estimated to increase at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period of 2019-2029. This growth is majorly driven by the increasing consumption of wood pellet heating systems in commercial, residential, as well as industrial sectors.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
With the emergence of smart technologies and convenience trends among consumers, manufacturers of wood pellet heating systems are focused on incorporating advanced control panels and add-on features to their products to maintain innovation supremacy in the market, according to FMI’s analysis.
Rising Market Attractiveness of Nordic Countries
Italy is projected to hold significant value share in the Europe wood pellet heating systems market due to rising prices of fossil fuels and federal environmental sustainability strategies. However, the Nordics region, followed by Benelux, is expected to project lucrative growth in the Europe wood pellet heating systems market during the forecast period of 2019-2029. Denmark market is estimated to be prominent in Nordics, by holding ~20% of the market value share, and is expected to remain prominent till 2029.
Europe Wood Pellet Heating Systems Market – Key Research Findings
- The Europe wood pellet heating systems market was valued at ~US$ 4.7 Bn in 2018.
- The wood pellet heating systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
- Operational efficiency & economic benefits ensure high demand for wood pellet heating systems.
- Collectively, Italy and France markets are estimated to account for ~50% of the sales in the wood pellet heating systems by the end of 2029.
- Italy is expected to be the key revenue maker for wood pellet heating systems, owing to government subsidies and incentives for installation of biomass heating systems.
- Commercial sector is expected to remain a prominent investment area for wood pellet heating systems market players.
- Noteworthy application potential of wood pellet heating systems has been identified in heat and energy generation purposes.
Commercial Sector – Key End-use Area of Wood Pellet Heating Systems
The Europe wood pellet heating systems market has been segmented on the basis of product, end use, and countries such as Germany, Italy, France, the U.K., Spain, Nordics, Benelux, Russia, and Rest of Europe.
- On the basis of product, wood pellet stove is estimated to hold significant shares of the Europe wood pellet heating systems market in terms of value. By the end of 2029, sales of wood pellet boilers are likely to take over the stove variants.
- By end use, the residential sector is projected to hold significant share of the Europe wood pellet heating systems market. Residential adoption of wood pellet heating systems is expected to be prominent across all countries, owing to the increasing inclination towards biomass heating systems, advanced technologies, and optimum efficiency of wood pellet heating systems over conventional systems. However, the usage in industrial sector, followed by commercial, is expected to grow at a high CAGR.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14075
Europe Wood Pellet Heating Systems Market Key Segment
- 1- 10 kW
- 10- 50 kW
- 50 kW -200 kW
- 200 kW -500 kW
- 500 kW- 1,000 kW
- 1,000kW – 5,000kW
- Biomass Gasifiers
- Rest of Europe
Wood Pellet Heating Systems Market: Vendor Insights
The report lists some of the prominent market players, who are recognized as leaders in the Europe wood pellet heating systems market. Some of the key players in the Europe wood pellet heating systems market are Ferroli S.p.A., BioCurve, ÖkoFEN Research and Development Ges.mbH, Linea Trovata, HAAS + SOHN OFENTECHNIK GMBH, Erwin KOPPE – Ceramic Heaters GmbH, Fröling GmbH, Biotech Energietechnik GmbH, KWB – Kraft und Wärme aus Biomasse GmbH, Gilles Energie- und Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co KG, Solarfocus GmbH, Windhager Zentralheizung GmbH, Guntamatic Heiztechnik GmbH, ETA Heiztechnik, HARGASSNER GmbH, and Burkhardt GmbH.
The Europe wood pellet heating systems market is considerably fairly fragmented with some players holding prominent shares of the market. These players are offering Wood pellet heating systems under several brands.
Ask us your Any Queries About this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-10475
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
For additional insights on the wood pellet heating systems landscape, write to the analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org