Witnessing a steady CAGR throughout the course of the following decade, the global concrete testers market is set to exceed US$ 500 Mn by the end of 2029. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report projects that the overall demand growth will remain moderate all over the forecast period (2019 – 2029) and would receive a prominent push from the growing stringency of regulatory framework regarding quality of building and construction materials. Developing economies in Asia would remain key markets for investors in concrete testers, as the region has been witnessing remarkable growth of the construction and infrastructure industry.
Demand for universal testing machines continues to swell owing to their versatility quotient and will surpass US$ 200 Mn revenues in 2025. Despite significant contribution to market revenues, sales of universal testing machines will see a slight decline towards the end of 2029 due to their high initial prices.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8231
Accounting for around a fourth of total sales, non-destructive (NDT) machines are also witnessing noteworthy traction. However, their demand will decrease in the following years, as their operation requires additional certifications, which incur additional expenses. As cost-efficiency and convenience top the list of customers, flexure testing and fresh concrete testing machines exhibit unprecedented demand growth.
Key Takeaways – Concrete Testers Market Study
- Flexure concrete testers and fresh concrete testing machines are getting traction due to their compact size and on-site applications. However, highly accurate analysis is still majorly conducted by universal testing machine and NDT machine, as they have a wider measuring range.
- Prices of fresh concrete testers and flexure testing machines are comparatively low in East Asia than in other regions, attributable to the high presence of local manufacturers.
- Currently, sales of universal testing machines are relatively high in North America owing to growing adoption of laboratory analysis services by various industries.
- Stringent regulations have been set by regulating bodies such as ASTM and AASHTO regarding safety in construction. Moreover, increasing investment in upcoming infrastructure projects in the Middle East region are also propelling demand for concrete testers.
- Manufacturers in the concrete testers market are increasingly relying on online sales.
Increasing demand for concrete testers is being witnessed since the recent past, and universal testing machines are used where a wider range of measurement is required. End users prefer universal testing machines as they are highly reliable and precise in measurement.
Concrete Testers Market: Competitive Landscape
The global concrete testers market is highly fragmented due to presence of a large number of local players that offer products for diverse applications. Key manufacturers such as MTS Systems Corporation, Cooper Technologies Inc, Humboldt Mfg. Co., Canopus Instruments, and Global Gilson, Inc, account for about 15% of the overall market share. North America and Europe are anticipated to account for a significant share of the global concrete testers market, owing to implementation of stringent regulations to maintain safety of infrastructure.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-8231
Conventionally, the properties of in-place concrete have been tested by transporting field-cured cylinders to a lab where they undergo a break test in a compression machine. Methods like these result in subsequent delays, which further cause delays in project schedules. Manufacturers must develop portable and wireless concrete testers for on-site testing of concrete strength to address the situation. These highly convenient concrete testers also reduce the dependence on third-party labs.
CONCRETE TESTERS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Concrete Tester market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to the reader.
- NDT Machine
- Universal Testing Machine
- Fresh Concrete Testing
- Flexure Testing Machine
- Research & Academics
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8231
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com