Driven by extensive utilization for material testing applications in automotive, construction, and paper and plastic industries, universal testing machine (UTM) market continues to observe a steady growth rate. Towards the end of forecast period (2019 – 2029), global universal testing machine market revenues will exceed US$ 590 Mn, as projected by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report.
Capable of testing various mechanical properties such as tension, compression, shear, bending, hardness, fatigue, and others, universal testing machines are also widely utilized by glass, metal, polymer, rubber & ceramic, and wood product manufacturers.
Owing to their simple test fixture and minimum sample machining requirement, four column testing machines continue to define manufacturers’ bottom lines. As four column testing machines account for nearly half of market revenues, manufacturers are significantly focused on this product category. However, four column testing machines will see a dip in their demand due to their high upfront costs, thus, are likely to lose share to other UTMs – dual and single column testing machines through 2029.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8804
Key Takeaways – Universal Testing Machine Market Study
- Based on market value share, four column universal testing machines segment to be dominant, despite a relatively high price point. On the other hand, single column universal testing machines segment is anticipated to hold a higher market volume share, owing to relatively lower cost and higher application in paper & plastic, polymer, textile, and electronics & electrical industries.
- UTMs are significantly used in the automotive industry, as these are used to determine mechanical test data such as material rigidity, design stiffness, components, fatigue and material forming, and joining technology. Moreover, testing for engine & drive train, chassis, body, interior design, and electronic component design is performed by UTMs in this industry.
- Global manufacturers of universal testing machine are majorly focusing on the development of new universal testing machines with wide measuring range, owing to increasing demand for diverse material testing that require specific UTMs. Furthermore, customer-centric approach by maximizing services is the primary focus of regional/local manufacturers.
Several end-use industries are preferring multi-purpose universal testing machines over other testing machines that can measure only single mechanical property. Therefore, manufactures have shifted their focus on application-specific product development.
Who Is Winning?
The global universal testing machine market is moderately fragmented owing to continuous demand for testing mechanical properties for wide range of materials, and presence of regional and global players. Key manufacturers such as Instron (Illinois Tool Works), AMETEK, Shimadzu Corporation, Keysight Technologies, Zwick/Roell, and MTS Systems Corporation account for about 30% of the overall market share. North America and Europe are anticipated to account for approximately half of the total market share, owing to significant demand for automotive, aerospace, and textile material testing.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-8804
Product Development to Grab Larger Market Share
Broadening applications in various industries such as automotive, construction, textiles, aerospace, paper & plastic, electronics, polymer and others, are shaping market growth positively. Therefore, market players offering universal testing machines are continuously focusing on developing new products to sustain their positions in the highly competitive market.
The worldwide adoption of UTMs is primarily concentrated at the developed regions of North America and Europe, which collectively account for around 45% of total sales. The US and the UK are spearheading the regional markets respectively, with the market in former reflecting the most worthwhile sales opportunities. While these developed regional markets continue to lead the pack in the global landscape, market players are also eyeing growth potential in East Asia, owing to the thriving end-use industries – construction, automotive, and electronics & electrical.
The global universal testing machine market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to the reader.
- Single Column Testing Machines
- Dual Column Testing Machines
- Four Column Testing Machines
- Paper & Plastic
- Electronics & Electricals
- Aerospace Material Testing
- Construction Material Testing
- Research & Academia
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8804
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com