The global seed treatment materials market size is anticipated to reach US$ 5.81 Bn by the end of 2032. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 9.9% between 2022 and 2032.
According to the report, heightened usage of commercial seeds by the farmers and influence on supply side by manufacturers to adopt more sustainable approaches are giving impetus to the seed treatment materials market.
The agriculture industry is exhibiting high demand for naturally grown foods that are free from traces of chemicals and other toxic residues. This will in turn create growth opportunities for the biological seed treatment materials market.
The report provides exhaustive overview of the seed treatment materials market. It covers prevailing trends, analysing growth drivers and potential restraints. The impact of various strategies adopted by the leading market players is studied as well in detail in the report.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11832
It includes in-depth insights into the seed treatment materials market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 2.2 Bn in 2022
- North America accounts for a dominant share in the seed treatment materials market.
- Key players are likely to focus on establishing footprint across developing countries and acquiring small scale businesses to widen their reach in emerging markets
- Seed treatment formulations to fortify seeds with multiple traits of protection, better yield, and resilience are some of the key strategies of market players
Use of Seed Treatment Materials Ensuring Consistent Income for Farmers
Owing to the changing lifestyles of consumers and emerging food trends, farmers are more inclined to grow high value crops, fruits, and vegetables. This has reduced crop rotation practices that were traditionally used for replenishing nutrients in the soil.
Seed coating materials contain ingredients such as zeolites, rhizobium, polyvinyl alcohol, and others that provide micronutrients and binding properties to seeds through coatings. These micronutrients help seeds to derive essential nutrients from the soil thus improving their overall yield.
The soil can, therefore, abide time to replenish itself with starter fertilizers coated on seeds and additional manure. Besides offering multiple benefits, seed treatment materials help seeds to germinate without completely relying on nutrients present in the soil. This is one of the chief factors duelling the demand for seed treatment materials in the farming community.
“The demand for seed treatment materials is expected to rise amidst the climate change as the treated seeds offer several advantages. Improvement in seed treatment materials can help farmers eliminate the use of pesticides. Using seed polymers and biologicals ensure environmental safety, while fostering cultivation in natural methods. Awareness regarding these benefits will create lucrative prospects for the market,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Who is Winning?
Some of the key players operating in the seed treatment materials market are Bayer AG, Sumitomo Chemical, Evonik, Corteva Agriscience, Syngenta AG, BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Company, and Clariant Specialty Chemicals.
Due to the increasing competition, manufacturers are focusing on innovative seed formulations and setting up of sales and distribution channels. Besides this, some of the leading companies are focusing on entering into collaborations with regional/local manufacturers in the growing markets.
Coating Type :
- Seed Film Coating
- Matt Finish
- Seed Encrusting
- Seed Palleting
- Seed Polymers
- Petrochemical-Based Polymers
- Binder & Fillers
- Colourant (dispersed pigment colour)
- Seed Biologicals
- Biological Inoculant
- Seed protection
- Other insecticides
- Other fungicides
- Other seed protection functions
Treatment Method :
- Chemical seed treatment
- Non-chemical seed treatment
- Biological seed treatment
- Physical seed treatment
- Hot Water Treatment
- Dry Heat Treatment
Crop Type :
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Other Crop Types
- Turfs, forages, and alfalfa
- Sugar beets & vegetables
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Ask More About This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11832
Seed Treatment Materials Market Outlook & Key Findings
- FMI forecasts the global seed treatment materials market to exhibit 9.9% CAGR between 2020 and 2030
- Sustainability practices in agriculture to push adoption, resultantly the underlying opportunity in seed treatment material to increase at least two fold by 2030
- Online portals and web applications, educating farmers about seeds and plant growth regulations are an extension of growth strategies adopted by market players
- Certified commercial seeds offer 99% genetic purity hence preferred more by crop growers. Knowledge about the same will fuel demand for seed treatment material
- Organic trends will enable growth in seed biologicals and polymers segments. Of these, seed polymers are expected to account for higher share in the global market.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates