The global flavored water market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 10.5%, surpassing US$ 38.6 Bn by 2032.
Demand in the flavored water market is projected to increase as consumption of refreshment drinks with sugar-free and fewer calories products is surging. The functionality and amplified aroma choices in the sparkling fruit water are propelling the consumption among health-conscious customers.
Alongside minerals and vitamins, enormous range of flavors with limited editions and flavors to enhance customers’ energy levels is aiding the growth in the flavored water market.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13935
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The flavored water market is projected to multiply at CAGRs of 10.5% over forecast period.
- North America will account for more than 30% in the global market due to a high demand for various flavored drinks
- Asia pacific is anticipated to have highest growth rate in the global flavored water market over the forecast period.
- In terms of product, the sparkling segment will account for significant share in the global flavored water market.
- Based on nature, the organic segment will witness fastest growth over the assessment period.
“Key companies offering flavored water are introducing tropical flavored drinks due to the growing drift of preparing restaurant-style beverages at household. Also, customers are opting for cocktails /mocktails preparation at home using flavored water which will boost demand for flavored water”, says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key manufacturers of flavored water are primarily focusing on research & development to improve the assortment, superiority and novelty of their products.
- Boxed Water Is Better, the prominent sustainable substitute for aluminum cans as well as plastic bottles stated to unveil of its much waited flavor line with varieties naturally and delicately flavored of Grapefruit, Blackberry, Lemon and Cucumber.
- In 2021, Danone announced the initial sparkling and flavoured line from its Evian bottled water brand in the US. This flavored water is free from calories, sugar and sweeteners is offered in variety of flavours which are Lime, Cucumber, Raspberry, Ginger and Grapefruit
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global Flavored water market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
- Fruit Punch
By Nutritional Content:
- Low Fat
By Distribution Channel:
- Departmental store
- Convenience store
- Online retail
By Industry Application:
- Beverage Industry
- Sparkling Water
- Carbonated Water
- Brewery industry
- Health and Wellness industry
- Sports Drinks
- Vitamin Supplements
- Seltzers & Tonics
- North America
- U.S. and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, and others
- Western Europe
- Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg
- Eastern Europe
- Poland and Russia
- Asia Pacific
- China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13935
Reasons to Buy the report
- The report includes authentic analysis of the market and the present developing trends in the market affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
- We provide accurate insights on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with useful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include. The report comprises the market trends, key players and shift in the demand throughout the forecasted period.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports