The global probiotic drink market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.8% and is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 39.2 Bn by 2032, finds Future Market Insights in its latest study.
Growth is primarily attributed to the growing awareness regarding health coupled with increasing consumption of functional food and beverages. Additionally, probiotic drinks help to maintain a healthy balance of stomach bacteria, which improves digestion, immune function, and weight loss.
These drinks improve bowel movement and absorbs nutrition if consumed on a regular basis. Furthermore, these beverages boost mental health, which is driving the demand for probiotic drinks.
As these probiotic drinks helps in battling depression, OCD, anxiety, and autism, consumption of these drinks in millennials is increasing. As a result, several beverage firms are expanding their product lines by include functional beverages, such as probiotic drinks, in their portfolio.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14472
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global probiotic drink market is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 18.5 Bn by the end of 2022
- Based on product type, dairy based probiotic drink is anticipated to account for around 50% of the market share over the forecast period.
- North America probiotic drink market is expected to witness growth at 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Sales of probiotic drink through offline sales channel to increase at a significant rate over the assessment period
- East Asia is expected to emerge as a prominent market for probiotic drink market in the forecast period
“Rising adoption of a healthy eating habits among consumers to augment the sales of probiotic drinks globally,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
The probiotic drink market is fairly fragmented in nature, where top players are expected to account for a sizeable share of the market. According to the study, leading manufacturers are introducing new flavors, innovative packaging and healthy ingredients in their products to woo consumers.
- Chobani, LLC, introduced a new plant-based organic probiotic drink made with fermented fruit juice and oats in July 2020
- Bio-K Plus International Inc. (Bio-K Plus) announced the launch of Essential, a new brand of functional beverages focused on providing premium grade probiotics, in October 2020. The Essential line will be added to the company’s existing Original and Pro lines
Probiotic Drink Market By Category
By Product Type:
- Dairy Based
- Plant Based
By Sales Channel:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle east and Africa
- East Asia
- South Asia
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14472
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What was the probiotic drink market worth in 2021?
- What is the projected growth rate of the probiotic drink market between 2022 and 2032?
- What is the anticipated market value of the probiotic drink market over the forecast period?
- Which region is inferred to drive the Probiotic Drink Market by 2032 end?
- Who are the top players dominating the Probiotic Drink Market?
How is the plant-based industry transitioning from a niche sector to a mainstream industry? Get the answers in Future Market Insights plant based market blog
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports