The global computer graphics market is estimated at US$ 178.7 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 188.9 Million by 2022. The market is expected to reach US$ 406.3 Million by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
With the increasing usage of 3D animation and image processing in entertainment, media, and other applications, and the growing demand for computing software in industries such as automobiles, e-commerce, construction, and other manufacturing sectors, this market is predicted to grow in the coming years.
Request a Sample of this Report @
- The global computer graphics market is currently valued at US$ 406.3 Million, with a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
- Hardware components to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period
- In the U.S., the market is predicted to reach US$ 132.5 Million while growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
- The entertainment application market will grow at an 8.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
- China recorded a CAGR of 9.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to reach a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032.
Key Players that have been profiled in the report are Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Inc., ARM Ltd., Intel Corporation, Imagination Technologies Limited, and Nvidia Corporation. Innovative products and technologies will allow customers to benefit from new technologies.
- In February 2022, Intel Corporation and Tower Semiconductor announced a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Tower by Intel at $53. The deal represents a value of about $5.4 billion. Intel’s acquisition of RDI further enhances its IDM 2.0 strategy, enabling the company to address unprecedented industry demand by increasing its manufacturing capacity, expanding its global footprint, and diversifying its technology portfolio. In an era of unprecedented demand for semiconductors, Intel will be able to offer a compelling bundle of leading-edge technologies and differentiated specialties on mature nodes, enabling new business opportunities for existing and future customers.
- In March 2022, It has been greatly anticipated that Intel would release its Arc Alchemist graphics cards despite the ongoing GPU shortage, and the launch date has finally been announced. The first release of GPUs will be aimed at laptops, and an official Intel Arc event is scheduled for the announcement of these GPUs. A special page has been added to the Intel website for the event, with the teaser “A New Stage of the Game”. This video explicitly states that “we’ll get the first look at Intel Arc graphics on laptops and the first look at our new discrete graphics”.
Ask An Analyst @
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global computer graphics market, presenting historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Key Segments Covered In The Computer Graphics Market Report
Computer Graphics by Component:
- Computer Graphics Hardware
- Computer Graphics Application software
Computer Graphics by Application:
- Computer Graphics for CAD
- Computer Graphics for Image Processing
- Computer Graphics for Entertainment (3D/Animation/Visual Effects (VFX))
- Computer Graphics for User Interfaces
- Computer Graphics for Other Applications (Education Graphics, etc.)
Computer Graphics by Region:
- North America Computer Graphics Market
- Europe Computer Graphics Market
- Asia Pacific (APAC) Computer Graphics Market
- Middle East and Africa (MEA) Computer Graphics Market
- South America Computer Graphics Market
Request for Customization @
Check Related Links –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs