The global computer peripherals market is anticipated to garner US$ 1,216.9 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. The market is estimated at US$ 407.1 Billion in 2021 and US$ 443.3 Billion in 2022. Decreasing prices of consumer peripherals devices are expected to play a salient role in driving the market during the forecast period.
Other salient factors include increased disposable income and surging demand for external storage devices. Moreover, increasing digitalization in education institutions is significantly driving the market in the forecast period. Students can also enrol in various courses provided by other online course providers like Udemy, Coursera, BYJYU’s, edX, and Unacademy, among others. Therefore, rising digitalization, especially, among emerging nations is likely to bolster the market size in the assessment period.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Rising strategic partnerships and acquisitions are projected to offer a significant boost to the market in the assessment period. For instance, in March 2020, BluPeak, a PC and hardware player, signed an agreement with Dicker Data. Such initiatives are expected to shoot up the market growth graph in the coming time.
- The global peripherals market to value US$ 407.1 Billion in 2022.
- The global peripherals market to record a 10.6% CAGR from 2022 -2032
- The global peripherals market to value US$ 1216.9 Billion from 2022 – 2032
- The market in the U.S to value US$ 248 Billion, exhibiting 9.6% during the forecast period
- Market in India to garner US$ 62.8 Billion, expanding at a 12% CAGR
- Japanese market to secure US$ 50.1 Billion while flourishing at 12% by 2032
- The Commercial segment to expand at 10.2% CAGR
- The Storage device segment to record an 11% CAGR
Key players in the global peripherals market include Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Canon Inc., Dell, Inc., Apple, Inc., and Seiko Epson Corporation, among others.
Recent key developments among players are:
- In April 2022, Espon disclosed its new A4 Desktop color multifunction printer for Eco-conscious businesses.
- In April 2022, Dell, Nvidia, AMD announced to power the new Ohio AI compute cluster. The Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) will construct a new high-performance computing cluster for AI applications based on Dell hardware with AMD Epyc processors and Nvidia accelerators.
Ask An Analyst @
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Global Computer Peripherals market presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Key Segments Covered In The Computer Peripherals Industry Survey
Computer Peripherals by Connectivity:
- Wired Computer Peripherals
- Wireless Computer Peripherals
Computer Peripherals by End Use:
- Computer Peripherals for Residential Use
- Computer Peripherals for Commercial Use
Computer Peripherals by Product Type:
- Computer Peripheral Input Devices
- Computer Peripheral Output Devices
- Computer Peripheral Storage Devices
Computer Peripherals by Region:
- North America Computer Peripherals Market
- Europe Computer Peripherals Market
- Asia Pacific Computer Peripherals Market
- Middle East & Africa Computer Peripherals Market
- South America Computer Peripherals Market
Request for Customization @
Check Related Links –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs