Adjusting for the pandemic years, the global Food and beverage disinfection market experienced an average growth rate of 3.5% during the years between 2018 and 2022. As per the market analysis report, it is projected to witness a credible growth rate of 4.6% during the proposed forecast period. FMI expects the global food and beverages disinfection market to surpass an impressive valuation of US$ 18.9 billion by 2033.
As an alternative to food disinfection technologies used traditionally, different types of food-safe disinfectant spray chemicals have emerged as a better choice nowadays. Chemicals like hydrogen peroxide, chlorine compounds, alcohols, and others play a crucial role as food-grade disinfectants in the food and beverage processing and packaging industries.
Find more insights in a sample report@
Food and beverage makers are now more worried about how they can protect customers against viral diseases after the pandemic years of 2020 and 2021. Food and beverage sanitation also helps people stay healthy generally and supports their immune systems in the event that they get a viral infection.
Key Takeaways from the Food and Beverage Disinfection Market Study Report
- According to geographic representation, it is expected that the market in the United States would hold a dominant position. By progressing at a slightly lower growth rate of 4.4% it is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 4.2 billion by the year 2033.
- By registering a CAGR of 7% between 2023 and 2033, Germany is predicted to have higher growth in the disinfection food industry. The United Kingdom and Spain are the other two noticeable markets in the European region with higher growth rates.
- Growing consumer demand for high-quality food items in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to propel the market in China at a higher growth rate. The sales of food and beverage disinfection in China are projected to register a CAGR of 4.7% until 2033 to reach US$ 3 billion.
Competitive Landscape for the Food and Beverage Disinfection Market Players
Advanced UV Inc., CCL Pentasol, Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Stepan Company, Entaco NV, Fink Tec GmbH, Halma PLC, Trojan Technologies, Suez, Xylem Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies, Entaco N.V. among others are some of the major players in the global food and beverage disinfection market.
Many market players are expanding their business by reorienting their product portfolio for other categories in this sector. The purchase of CID Lines N.V. in Belgium, which is a provider of worldwide cattle biosecurity and hygiene solutions, by Ecolab was formally announced in 2020. This purchase has assisted in the company’s efforts to diversify its product offering and enter the food disinfection sector for livestock.
Talk to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12764
Recent Developments by the Food and Beverage Disinfection Industries
- Diversey Company bought Birko Corporation and Chad Equipment LLC, which is a subsidiary of Birko Corporation, in mid-2021. This agreement was made to increase the presence of both firms in the F&B sectors in North America.
- The Neogen Company bought Megazyme Inc., which is a food quality testing firm, in the year 2021. The transaction is meant to help Neogen to expand its food safety product range, with an emphasis on high-grade and nutritious value.
- In order to strengthen its position in the Southeast Asian market, Kersia Group entered into a contract in the year 2021 with Kalinisan Chemicals Company. Kersia bought the majority of the stock from Kalinisan Chemicals Company, which also makes and distributes industrial detergents, sanitizers, and disinfectants.
Key Segments of the Food and Beverage Disinfection Market
- Surface Disinfection
- Packaging Disinfection
- Processing Equipment Disinfection
- Other Disinfection Applications
By End Use:
- Food Disinfectant
- Beverages Disinfectant
- North America (United States & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, BENELUX, Russia & Rest of Europe)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel & Rest of MEA)
- East Asia (China, Japan & South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore & Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs