The sugar alcohol market is expected to generate US$ 3.31 billion in sales in 2023, according to Future Market Insights (FMI) recently released research report. By 2033, the market may potentially exceed a worth of US$ 4.59 billion. Market participants could estimate a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
Consumer demand for low-calorie, sugar-free, and diabetic food items is rising owing to increasing rates of lifestyle disorders, including obesity and diabetes, all across the world. Diabetes is becoming increasingly common in many nations, which has caused people to be more aware of their nutrition and health.
Get Sample Copy@
The food and beverage end-user industry, where the bakery and confectionery maintain the lion’s share of the market, consumes the bulk of the polyol produced. Customers choose sugar-free food items due to the fast-paced lifestyle, which is likely to fuel the market expansion.
More people are buying sugar-free and low-calorie food items, which are predicted to increase the usage of sugar alcohol in various food items. Sugar alcohol is also widely utilized in the preparation of different food products, including bakery products, confectionery, beverages, and sweet spreads, since it has a lower calorie content than actual cane sugar.
The top businesses are producing fresh products with little or no sugar by employing sugar alcohol to give other goods the same texture and flavor, which is accelerating market expansion. Consumer desire for healthier substitutes for unhealthy elements in junk food, such as ice cream with protein, fewer calories, decadent flavors, and sugar alcohols, is on the rise. This demand is fueling the market expansion.
Sugar alcohols play a significant part in the entire formulation of pharmaceutical preparations as both an excipient and an active ingredient. Active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for addressing constipation have traditionally included polyols. Polyols are often used as excipients in contemporary formulations, including consumer-friendly lozenges and chewable tablets.
Talk to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12765
The sugar alcohol market is dominated by Europe. The pharmaceutical industry share is higher in European nations. Given this, sugar alcohols are used to create tablets, syrups, and soft gels. For use in low-calorie confections and baked goods, sugar alcohols are highly sought-after in this region.
- The market in the United Kingdom is anticipated to rise, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% through 2033.
- The United States is expected to develop at 4.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
- With a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, Spain is predicted to develop rapidly in the market.
- The market in China is expected to proliferate, registering a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period.
- Germany is estimated to grow decently, registering a CAGR of 7.0% until 2033.
Top players operating in the sugar alcohol market are Tate & Lyle Plc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, DuPont, Cargill, Inc., BENEO GmbH, Roquette Freres, Ingredion Incorporated, Beckmann Kenko GmbH, Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech Co. Ltd., Fraken Biochem Co. Ltd., A&Z Food Additives Co. Ltd., SPI Pharma, Lonza Group, Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH, and others.
These market players are actively involved in developing innovative products and expanding their production capabilities to cater to the increasing demand for low-calorie and natural sweeteners. They are investing heavily in research and development to create new sugar alcohol formulations that mimic the taste and texture of traditional sugars while providing a healthier alternative to consumers.
- In November 2022, ERYTESSETM Erythritol was introduced by Tate & Lyle PLC as a novel sweetener. This expansion broadens its capacity to assist clients in meeting consumer demand for healthier, sugar- and calorie-reduced goods owing to a distribution partnership deal with a top supplier of erythritol.
- In April 2020, ERYSTA® Erythritol, a new polyol sweetener, was introduced by Ingredion EMEA. Manufacturers can accomplish nutrition-related claims, including “no added sugar” or “calorie-reduced,” by reducing or replacing sugar with sweetener in a variety of applications.
Grow your profit margin with FutureMarketInsights – Buy the report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12765
Sugar Alcohol Market Key Segments
By Product Type:
By End-use Industry:
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery Goods
- Sweet Spreads
- Confectionery & Chewing Gum
- Dairy Products
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs