The rice bran oil market is likely to be valued at US$ 7.94 billion in 2023 and is expected to be worth US$ 18.95 billion by 2033. The sales of rice bran oil are expected to register a CAGR of 9.09% during the forecast period.
The use of rice bran oil has increased dramatically due to its numerous health advantages. This is accelerating the market’s expansion along with the growing demand for nutrient-dense, low-fat foods and beverages.
Since rice bran oil contains more monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, and saturated fats than other vegetable oils, it is not recommended for use by the American Heart Association or the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Examine the Revolution in Health: Take a Look at Our Sample Report to Learn More About the Expanding Rice Bran Oil Market :
This oil has become a crucial ingredient in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical sectors because it includes oryzanol, which promotes hair development, shields the skin from UV radiation, and delays the signs of aging.
Rapid urbanization, rising disposable incomes, shifting lifestyles, active marketing campaigns by manufacturers, and expanding penetration in both established and emerging economies are further important drivers driving the market’s expansion.
- Due to several emerging rice-producing nations including Japan, India, and China, the Asia Pacific region is predicted to hold a significant share of the global rice bran oil market. In 2020, the market in Asia Pacific was valued at US$ 4.68 billion, and in the years to come, it is anticipated to take a commanding share of the market.
- North America is anticipated to experience rapid growth during the forecast period. Key manufacturers are also increasing their investments in expanding areas like Europe and North America by releasing new products, which may fuel the industry’s expansion.
- Over the projection period, the online segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.59%. The expansion of this market is being driven by the popularity of e-commerce websites and surging manufacturers creating their websites. Additionally, higher consumer disposable income and higher living standards, particularly in developing regions, are likely to increase product sales via online channels.
- Market growth is anticipated to be aided by the increased demand for nutrient-dense food components and changing dietary habits, driving the market share of the food and beverage segment.
Speak with an Analyst About Online Shopping, Changing Dietary Practises, and the Expanding North American Market – Remain Up to Date and Proactive :
The market for rice bran oil has a highly fragmented competitive environment, with numerous regional and local competitors vying to gain market share. The top producers in the international market are Adani Wilmar and Cargill, Inc. To expand their market position, top corporations are forming joint ventures. For instance, to expand their footprint in other nations like Singapore and promote their products to a wider client base, Adani Group formed a 50-50 joint venture with Wilmar International. As a result, the market share of these oil producers has grown recently in both developed and emerging nations.
N.K. Proteins Pvt Ltd., an Indian business, announced in June 2021 to introduce the brand ‘Tirupati’ to the market to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
August 2019 – The United States-based corporation Cargill, Incorporated announced the expansion of Gemini’s current rice bran oil product line. Gamma oryzanol is claimed to be 40% more abundant in the product than in other standard oils.
- Adani Wilmar
- Modi Naturals
- Conagra Foods
- BCL Industries Limited
- King Rice Oil Group
- California Rice Oil Company
Given Below are the Rice Bran Oil Market Segments
- Food and Beverages
- Industrial Application
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Upgrade Your Selections: Purchase Now and Take Advantage of Organic Superiority in Food, Drinks, and Commercial Uses Throughout the World :
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube