The theme park tourism market is anticipated to expand its roots at a steady CAGR of 12.50% between 2023 and 2033. The market is expected to have a market share of US$ 179.1 billion by 2033 while it is likely to be valued at US$ 55.17 billion in 2023
- The theme parks and their benefits are likely to garner market growth. The benefits like relieved stress, improved mood, a high rush of adrenaline, and casual workout possibilities are expected to garner market growth. Furthermore, the discounted rates are also gaining traction in the market.
- The new cartoons, films, and gaming themes will likely attract a different set of audiences and hence create high revenue. The new thrilling rides also drag people to the theme park from their homes. Alongside this, the expanding social circles also increase the visits to the theme parks.
- The uplifted lifestyle of people as well as high urbanization are likely to propel the market growth.
Request the Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3031
- The United States market leads the theme park tourism market in terms of market share in North America. The United States region held a market share of 24.60% in 2022. The growth in this region is attributed to the high density of themed parks and the prevalence of popular culture. North America’s market held a market share of 30.40% in 2022.
- Germany market is another important market in Europe region. The market held a market share of 6.80% in 2022. The growth is attributed to high tourist footfall, the new opening of amusement parks, and new developments.
- China’s theme park tourism market thrives at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period. The growth is caused by high economic activities and the popularity of film and gaming culture.
- India’s market thrives at a CAGR of 15.20% between 2023 and 2033. Further, the high growth rate is caused by high numbers of water parks, amusement parks, and increased per capita income.
- Based on tour type, the package traveler segment leads the market, holding a significant share of 58.10% in 2022.
- Based on the booking channel, the online booking segment leads the market as it held a notable market share of 56.2% in 2022.
Request Our Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-3031
The key vendors focus on adding discounts, easy online booking, and exciting themes. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase their supply chain and distribution channel. By following different strategies, key players in the market aim at strengthening their position.
Recent Market Developments in the Market
The Walt Disney Company has integrated Pixar for creating “Elemental” which programs fire and water lighting shows. The idea is to utilize technology that brings complex characters to life.
The Ardent Leisure Group Limited has extended its security layers for different ventures such as Dreamworld, whitewater world.
Key Segments Covered
By Revenue Source:
- Food and Beverage
By Booking Channel:
- Phone Booking
- Online Booking
- In Person Booking
By Tourist Type:
By Tour Type:
- Independent Traveler
- Package Traveler
- Tour Group
By Consumer Orientation:
By Age Group:
- 15-25 Years
- 26-35 Years
- 36-45 Years
- 46-55 Years
- 66-75 Years
Key Regions Covered:
- North America
- The United States
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Rest of Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube