The Trace Minerals in Feed Market has seen recent years of substantial growth. The industry has grown as a result of elevated consumer demand for high-quality animal products and increased understanding of animal nutrition and health. Additionally, improvements in feed additive technology have made it possible to effectively incorporate crucial trace minerals, which has fueled market growth globally.
The trace minerals in feed market is expected to increase from US$ 552.67 billion in 2023 to US$ 926.04 billion in 2033.
The global beef industry has not been significantly impacted by the global economic downturn. The consumption of meat is predicted to increase dramatically in the Asia Pacific and South America region due to shifting dietary habits, urbanisation, population expansion, and economic growth.
The force of information! To stay informed and get a deeper comprehension of the thriving market analysis and insightful information, request our most recent sample report :
China’s demand for meat, for example, continues to outstrip domestic supply, according to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. Fish is high in protein and low in fat, carbs, and cholesterol. They also include vital vitamins and amino acids. As more people become aware of the health benefits of eating fish, these factors contribute to a fast-increasing global demand.
The worldwide meat and seafood sector is also expanding due to changing population patterns. The use of trace elements in animal feed is encouraged by life expectancy and the limited availability of land and water supplies to create animal feed, which drives the global market.
Trace minerals, also known as micro minerals, are highly important minerals that should be absorbed by the human body with food; however, unlike macro minerals, we only require a very minimal amount of trace minerals in our diet. Even though trace minerals are only required in trace amounts, they are critical to our health and bodily growth. However, the stringent regulatory framework governing the permissible limits of certain minerals in feed products increased product costs, and rising research and development costs are the key factors acting as restraints, while increased prices associated with trace minerals as an additive further challenge the growth of trace minerals in feed market during the forecast period mentioned above.
- Trace minerals in feed market is expected to record a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
- Key causes such as increased feed consumption, increased demand for animal protein in human diets, growth of the meat and meat products industries, a trend towards natural growth promoters, and an improvement in trace mineral bioavailability have all contributed to the trace minerals market’s expansion.
- Asia Pacific dominated the trace minerals in feed market.
Use expert guidance to identify prospects for growth! Set up a consultation with our research specialists to make well-informed business decisions. Click here to have a competitive advantage in the market immediately :
Key Development in the Trace Minerals in Feed Market
- March 2019 – Zinpro Corporation launched a high-quality selenium performance trace mineral-Availa Se-for the European Union. (EU). Zinpro now provides Availa-Se (zinc-L selenomethionine), another unique product with excellent performance in the EU market.
- July 2020 – Kemin Industries is planning to establish a presented architectural design for a new quality control laboratory (QC lab) at its global headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa. Kemin’s outstanding analytical skills ensure that potential production activity and product specificity are maintained.
- September 2020 – Bluestar Adisseo Firm purchased the Dutch feed additive company Framelco Group. The company’s strategy is to contribute to expanding the specialty product category to become a market leader in the specialty feed ingredients industry for animal nutrition.
- July 2020 – Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) launched NutirPass L, an encapsulated supplement that is stable in the rumen and intestinally available to cows. For breastfeeding cows and growing cattle, the supplement provides regular and stable lysine.
- March 2020 – Alltech announced its relationship with aquafeed nutrition startup Corey Nutrition. This acquisition aims to provide the aquaculture business in North America with innovative feed options that increase production and efficiency.
Those who take action are sure to succeed! Go here to purchase and use different growth elements to the benefit of your business :
- Others (iodine and selenium)
- Others (equine and pets)
By Chelate Type:
- Amino acids
- Others (propionates and peptides)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube