The Nutraceutical Ingredients Market is steadily expanding, assisted by a rise in the market for functional foods and supplements as well as a greater emphasis on health consciousness. The ageing population, increased public awareness of chronic ailments, and developments in extraction technology are some of the causes propelling this growth. Thanks to the market potential of innovative ingredients and sustainable sourcing methods, a healthy future is now achievable.
The Nutraceutical Ingredients Market is expected to increase from US$ 53.61 billion in 2023 to US$ 118.99 billion by 2033. The probiotics nutraceutical product by type is projected to have the highest market share in terms of value in the nutraceutical ingredient market throughout the forecast period
Don’t pass up chances to improve! To assist you in choosing how to manage your company, order our in-depth example report right now :
The demand for functional food components is increasing
The government’s increased focus on addressing hunger and undernutrition in developing countries is predicted to spur market expansion for nutraceutical ingredients during the anticipated time frame. One of the key elements fueling the rise in demand for the goods is the expanding understanding of the advantages of nutraceutical components in the public and private sectors.
Innovation, adequate finance, regulatory support through the implementation of conductive measures, and tax breaks are all key drivers of industry expansion. The growing demand for dietary supplements, functional foods, and drinks, as well as vitamins and minerals, is reshaping the nutraceutical ingredients market in developing countries. The shift in health-conscious consumers’ focus from curative to preventative treatment is fuelling the expansion of the nutraceutical ingredients market.
Rising hospitalisation costs, as well as increased awareness of preventive care and access to information, have influenced consumers’ interest in nutraceuticals and health supplements, driving the expansion of the nutraceutical ingredients market. Further factors contributing to the expansion of nutraceutical ingredients include rising vitamin inadequacies among the growing population as a result of consumers’ hectic lifestyles and shorter mealtimes.
The growing desire to improve the nutritional content of products using high-quality food and supplement components is driving up demand for nutraceutical ingredients. Growing consumer preferences for naturally produced nutraceutical components comprising of herbal and botanical extracts are likely to enhance market expansion. The growing popularity of homoeopathic medicines, as well as the expanding trend of self-treatment, are predicted to boost global demand for natural nutraceutical ingredients.
Key Points from the Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
- The market is expected to surpass US$ 118.99 billion by 2033.
- An increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases.
- Demand for nutraceutical items such as power gummies, which are chewable nutritional supplements with a variety of health advantages, is projected to be driven by innovation and new product development.
- Nutraceutical ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
- Asia Pacific dominated the nutraceutical ingredients market.
Grow your company with assurance! Don’t pass up the opportunity to consult with our knowledgeable research specialists and obtain helpful information. Arrange a consultation as soon as possible to keep your leading position in this cutthroat industry :
Key Development in the Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
- June 2022 – DSM announced the acquisition of Prodap, a firm that provides animal nutrition, services, and technology. This acquisition adds to DSM’s extensive animal feeding knowledge and services. Specifically, for the company’s existing Verax animal management system and Sustell intelligent sustainability services. The acquisition also broadens the company’s market presence in Brazil.
- November 2020 – Ingredion signed a deal to purchase the remaining portion of Verdient Foods Inc. that it did not already own. With this acquisition, Ingredion be able to accelerate net sales growth, expand manufacturing capability, and co-create customers to meet rising consumer demand for plant-based protein.
- May 2022 – Tate & Lyle announced the completion of its acquisition of Nutriati, an ingredient technology firm that produces chickpea protein and flour. They previously had a distribution arrangement in 2021 with whom they previously had a supply of chickpea protein and flour. This transaction also includes Nutriati’s assets, intellectual property, and liabilities. This purchase expands the company’s ingredient portfolio.
- December 2022 – Neutralities, a startup brand owned by Pune-based Shover Foods International, India, increased its product line with a move into nutraceuticals. Nutraceutical products have been developed to support good health and immunity. According to the company, it chose to launch its products in capsule form because gummy supplements include less vitamins and minerals. Furthermore, the company says that the components are vegan, sugar-free, and have been authorized by India’s Food Safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI).
- November 2021 – Archi Med purchased SUANFARMA, a key manufacturer and distributor of active nutraceutical components and pharmaceuticals, to outsource important products abroad, boosting sales and profits.
- BASF SE
- DSM NV
- Tate & Lyle
- Roquette Freres
Learn about the contributions made by each field with clear visuals and thorough explanations. Get comprehensive information about every component by making a purchase today :
- Amino acids
- Phytochemicals & plant extracts
- fiber & carbohydrates
- Dry Form
- Liquid Form
- Functional food
- Functional beverages
- Dietary supplements
- Personal care
- Animal Nutrition
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube